Problem With the January Geoswag Coin and Pin set

sawblade5

After trolling trough Ebay looking for certain coins I came upon this auction of the January Geoswag Coin and Pin Set. I noticed one thing different from that set than the ones that Geoswag (Oakcoins) Sent me. The set supposidly comes with a wooden nickle or 2 with it. Now I am wondering why didn't they send me that oakcoin with my set when my friends got it like Glen and KCGreyhound. A picture of what the set supposed to come with is pictured here on this auction here at: http://cgi.ebay.com/January-2007-GeoSwag-C...1QQcmdZViewItem

All I know is I want that Oakcoin it was suppoosed to come with.

I am pretty sure that it did not come with wooden nickels...the set was 2 coins and a pin...that's it. Maybe you thought there was more because the image showed the front and backs of the coins (therefore, it looks like there are 4 coins instead of 2). Nowhere in the item description does it mention wooden nickels, and it does mention that both sides of the coin were photographed.

We got it fixed that was an extra coin someone was providing in that auction. I perhaps should contact my freinds about that wooden nickle.

Sorry for the mix up guys.

Heres the quote from Oakcoins

>oakcoins" to me

>show details 5:29 pm (17 minutes ago)

>

>Chris If you look better at the ebay auction the set only came with 2

>coins. You are just seeing the reverse side of the coins. We have >never made a wooden coin.

Edited by sawblade5