Magellan Mapsend Topo CD-rom

"lostguy"

I previously had a Magellan Explorist GPS but I preferred my Garmin but I received a Magellan Mapsend Topo CD-Rom as a gift and it is still in the original wrapper that it came in. On the front it says Mapsend Topo for the United States and downloads topo and street maps to Magellan Map 330 series. It also says Now supports Meridian series of GPS receivers and also for use with SportTrak Mapping Series of GPS Receivers. On the top it has a little sticker that says V4.20D. Part number on this item is 980611. Make me an offer. Don't know anything about paypal and don't care to learn so I will accept other forms of payment and the item will be sent once I have the money in my greedy little hand.

Don't mean to offend, but there are few things that may hinder your prospects:

1 - It's an older product that only works on GPS models no longer in production

2 - You don't accept PayPal, thus turning away many of your potential buyers

3 - You didn't quote a price (that's a big turn-off for many shoppers)

Still, a quick check on eBay of completed auction suggests you might be able to get $25-$30 for it there. But if you don't want to use PayPal, I'll bet you're not keen on eBay either.

I don't need the software (I just asked my buddy with a SporTrak, he already has Topo). Just trying to help.

Edited by lee_rimar

I previously had a Magellan Explorist GPS but I preferred my Garmin but I received a Magellan Mapsend Topo CD-Rom as a gift and it is still in the original wrapper that it came in. On the front it says Mapsend Topo for the United States and downloads topo and street maps to Magellan Map 330 series. It also says Now supports Meridian series of GPS receivers and also for use with SportTrak Mapping Series of GPS Receivers. On the top it has a little sticker that says V4.20D. Part number on this item is 980611. Make me an offer. Don't know anything about paypal and don't care to learn so I will accept other forms of payment and the item will be sent once I have the money in my greedy little hand.

Now free anywhere in the U.S. Don't like shipping outside the country as they make me jump through hoops at the post office.

Now free anywhere in the U.S. Don't like shipping outside the country as they make me jump through hoops at the post office.

Given away to the first person that emailed me.