Texas Challenge 2007 Coins

ATMA

We are testing the interest level for this coin. It is the Texas Challenge 2007 event coin and is GC.com trackable with a custom icon. If there is enough interest, we MAY release 150 of these coins via direct sales.

This is a 1.75" round, 3mm thick, antique bronze, hard enamel coin.

If interested, please PM me and we will get you on the list if this one goes direct. The coin is produced now and has a total mint quantity of 350. Prices will follow at a later date but should be about $10 plus shipping.

TC07ClrFrontS.g.gifTC07clrBackS.gi.gif

UPDATE:

I find that a limited number of emails (PM's) can be received per topic so just indicate your interest as a reply to this topic. We will contact you via PM if these coins are offered. Sorry for any confusion.

Edited by ATMA

My coin arrived this morning. Southern New Jersey - near Philadelphia.

Very nicely done. Somewhat reminiscent of another Challenge coin released recently. :laughing:

TDCg-013107.jpg

I think there might be a little confusion. There is a Texas Challenge 2007 coin. Which is for a contest held in Texas. Then there is the Texas County Challenge coin, which is the one that is for a cache that challenges you to find or hide a cache in every county in Texas (all 254 of them).

This one is a really cool one with a gator on it.

It takes a lot of money to put on an event of this caliber. I don’t know what the money is being used for as I was just asked to sell as many coins as possible and was not involved in the finances. The after event coin selling effort was time consuming enough and am glad it is over.

Thanks to all that bought coins and we hope you enjoy them. :(