FS: Palm III

4muskateers

I actually have two that I would like to sell together.

The first one is in working order and will come with stylus and serial hotsync cradle. I'm pretty sure I have the software and instructions around here and if I can locate them I will include them as well--otherwise it can be downloaded from the Palm website.

The second one does NOT come with a stylus or cradle. It powers up fine. I *think* it has a memory storage problem--as in it will lose stored information from time to time. It has been a long time since we have used it so I am not promising anything other than it powers up when you put the batteries in. It could be used for parts or maybe it will work fine for you--like I said it's been a really long time since I've even had batteries in it so I don't remember what the exact problem with it was I just know it wasn't 100%.

I would like to sell everything for $25.00 shipped or make an offer!

This would be a great set up for paperless caching.

I have feedback on Ebay if requested.

Thank you!

Jodie

Edited by 4muskateers

How old are these? and are they easy to use? I have never owned one so I was thinking if it is as easy as the gps unit I could take them off your hands..

I actually have two that I would like to sell together.

The first one is in working order and will come with stylus and serial hotsync cradle. I'm pretty sure I have the software and instructions around here and if I can locate them I will include them as well--otherwise it can be downloaded from the Palm website.

The second one does NOT come with a stylus or cradle. It powers up fine. I *think* it has a memory storage problem--as in it will lose stored information from time to time. It has been a long time since we have used it so I am not promising anything other than it powers up when you put the batteries in. It could be used for parts or maybe it will work fine for you--like I said it's been a really long time since I've even had batteries in it so I don't remember what the exact problem with it was I just know it wasn't 100%.

I would like to sell everything for $25.00 shipped or make an offer!

This would be a great set up for paperless caching.

I have feedback on Ebay if requested.

Thank you!

Jodie