Recommended North St. Paul area caches

Geo_cats

My wife and I are going to be vacationing in the North St. Paul, Marine area in mid- June and would like suggestions for some of your favorite caches. We tend to like regular caches and avoid micros. We like caches that lead us to beautiful areas, trails, geological or historical spots.

Look over your found cache lists and then creat a public bookmark list of your favorites. Then email us and share your favorites with us.

I like puzzle and mystery caches also. We would really appreciate your input.

i cant make a list due to im only a member but ill just tell you now anyone who lives in the TC can tell you Posen has the best hides and he only hides caches in roseville so take a look there are a lot of them crammed in that lil town but its not like hes hiding for density but his caches are quality some are exotic and some are good camos. so heres what you do go to the web site then go search minnesota and search the city of roseville it should be there. id say its about 5 miles from NSP

i cant make a list due to im only a member but ill just tell you now anyone who lives in the TC can tell you Posen has the best hides and he only hides caches in roseville so take a look there are a lot of them crammed in that lil town but its not like hes hiding for density but his caches are quality some are exotic and some are good camos. so heres what you do go to the web site then go search minnesota and search the city of roseville it should be there. id say its about 5 miles from NSP

It'd be easier to search by cacher Posen.

My wife and I are going to be vacationing in the North St. Paul, Marine area in mid- June and would like suggestions for some of your favorite caches. We tend to like regular caches and avoid micros. We like caches that lead us to beautiful areas, trails, geological or historical spots.

Look over your found cache lists and then creat a public bookmark list of your favorites. Then email us and share your favorites with us.

I know its been awhile since you sent this but maybe I could help.

Phalen lake park is closest place to North St Paul I know about. It is north east side of St Paul. Just off Hwy. 61/ Arcade street. There about 10 caches within a mile or 2 of the park. All of them are close to the paved trails so they are not hard to get to.

You could also try down town St Paul there are a few down there. There are also a few accross the river from down town near Harriet Island park. Also Mounds Park just east of down town St Paul has a couple to.

Hope this helped you some.

I know its been awhile since you sent this but maybe I could help.

Phalen lake park is closest place to North St Paul I know about. It is north east side of St Paul. Just off Hwy. 61/ Arcade street. There about 10 caches within a mile or 2 of the park. All of them are close to the paved trails so they are not hard to get to.

You could also try down town St Paul there are a few down there. There are also a few accross the river from down town near Harriet Island park. Also Mounds Park just east of down town St Paul has a couple to.

Hope this helped you some.

Phalen lake park is closest place to North St Paul I know about.

I remember Phalen lake. I remember when it was failin' lake because it had sprung a leak and was draining. I remember they tried a number of things to plug the leak but I don't know what was the ultimate fix.

Are these just quick walk and grabs or hikes?

Does anyone bookmark their favorite caches for public viewing?

Seeing there is no rating system on Geocaching.com I figure if more of us would bookmark our favorites it would be easier to locate the most liked caches.

I remember Phalen lake. I remember when it was failin' lake because it had sprung a leak and was draining. I remember they tried a number of things to plug the leak but I don't know what was the ultimate fix.

Are these just quick walk and grabs or hikes? Suggestions:

I have done Scout's Log and Scout's Box that are easy grabs from the Gateway Bike Trail when I visited my brother in Maplewood (next to North St. Paul).

Try Joy Park in North St. Paul-there are 2 easy ones with one being a driveup (almost) to the spot less than 20 feet.

Look up a cacher name Tesser-who has placed alot of caches in North St. Paul/Maplewood.

Have a great vacation!