Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TacRat

Repeater Locations

I was just wondering if there were such a thing. You know how you can view a map of the cache on google maps, and it shows you the surrounding caches. I was wondering if there was a website that showed the same for repeaters. I know that you can look in a repeater directory and some of the repeaters have their lat/lon, but I think it would be so much better if you had a map. If anybody knows of such a website or software, that would be great.

KE5EHZ

TacRat

I was just wondering if there were such a thing. You know how you can view a map of the cache on google maps, and it shows you the surrounding caches. I was wondering if there was a website that showed the same for repeaters. I know that you can look in a repeater directory and some of the repeaters have their lat/lon, but I think it would be so much better if you had a map. If anybody knows of such a website or software, that would be great.

KE5EHZ

TacRat

Here's a website, but it doesn't map.

ARRL has a disk called Travel Plus For Repeaters.

In my area - a lot are reluctant to give the actual exact location except to other hams as there has been vandalism to the sites.

A lot are run on a shoestring financially.

de N8PFF