New sig item idea/contest

tsunrisebey

Rules 1st:

If you have won a petroglyph in one of these contests, you can not win another one.

Please do NOT edit your post, it becomes invalid if you do. Just write out another answer.

and any other rule I wrote prior to this applies <_<

NEXT QUESTION: Cole Younger

1. Cole Younger was born in what year?

2. Cole Younger was a famous _______? (hint: starts with an "O")

3. Who did Cole Younger and his brothers team up with in Missouri? (I want both names (hint: they are also brothers)).

Good luck :D

1. 1844

2. Outlaw

3. Jesse and Frank James

outlaw

jesse and frank james

That was fast.........Congrat's ByrnedFish! Send me an email with address. You won the "Bear"

57Chevy, so close but I did say to write both names.

One more contest at 8:15 for Thunderbird/

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I WANTED THE BEAR.

Oh, guess you have to play to win. <_<

Same rules apply to this contest as the previous.

QUESTIONS: Jesse James (the outlaw)

1. Jesse James was born what year?

2. What was his nickname?

3. Who did he marry and what was her relationship (other than wife) to him?

4. What year did he hold up his 1st train?

5. Who killed him?

Same rules apply to this contest as the previous.

QUESTIONS: Jesse James (the outlaw)

1. Jesse James was born what year?

2. What was his nickname?

Dingus

3. Who did he marry and what was her relationship (other than wife) to him?

Zerelda...cousin

4. What year did he hold up his 1st train?

5. Who killed him?

Bob Ford

Thanks for the contest Tsun... <_< If you don't mind me piggybacking I'll give the first correct answer to this TWO PART question one of my Top40 coins.

Where are the Missouri Breaks? And how are they significant to Tsuns questions?

Edited by 57chevy

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I WANTED THE BEAR.

Oh, guess you have to play to win. <_<

I have the bear one to place in a cache here in PA. You'll have to stalk my geoaccount like most of us are stalking the geocoin Secret Agent :D

Thanks Tsun for your generosity!

...Anthus

Thanks for the contest Tsun... <_< If you don't mind me piggybacking I'll give the first correct answer to this TWO PART question one of my Top40 coins.

sent u a PM as i didnt know if you would let me win

BF

I'm not sure what Missouri Breaks your talking about but I can tell about Montana's, located in central Montana. Declared a national Monument by Teddy Roosevelt. Lewis and Clark came through and a very important part to many native American Tribes. The topography is much like the Badlands and there are record Elk for hunting :D

Ok, I'm sending out a couple of coins on this one seeing as how PA Racers answered first. The Missouri Breaks are in Montana, and are part of the Badlands, They were used in the early 20th century as hideouts for Outlaws. Congrats to all of tonights winners, and a big Thanks to TSun. I Belize I'm gonna hit the hay. <_<

Edited by 57chevy

I'm not sure what Missouri Breaks your talking about but I can tell about Montana's, located in central Montana. Declared a national Monument by Teddy Roosevelt. Lewis and Clark came through and a very important part to many native American Tribes. The topography is much like the Badlands and there are record Elk for hunting <_<

Yeah what she said!! Badlads!!! ya gotta try to type fast when you're on dialup......

Thanks for the fun Tsun, your petroglyph coins are very special indeed.

Ok, I'm sending out a couple of coins on this one seeing as how PA Racers answered first. The Missouri Breaks are in Montana, and are part of the Badlands, They were used in the early 20th century as hideouts for Outlaws. Congrats to all of tonights winners, and a big Thanks to TSun. I Belize I'm gonna hit the hay. :(

Recieved the Top 40 coin and nice suprise from 57chevy today. Thank You for my first coin contest win!

outlaw

jesse and frank james

That was fast.........Congrat's ByrnedFish! Send me an email with address. You won the "Bear"

57Chevy, so close but I did say to write both names.

One more contest at 8:15 for Thunderbird/

WOW, this has got to be one of the coolest coins i've ever seen. its amazing!!! I cant imagine the time and effort it takes to make these, they are AWESOME. Thanks so much tsunrisebey!!

BF

OMG OMG OMG I got my petroglyph today! They're wonderful! Such wonderful packaging too! Are you a scrapbooker??!!

Can I post a picture or would you like me to keep them a surprise for future winners/finders? (either way is totally fine!)

I just love sig items/coins like this. It's really what it's all about for me.

Mahalo!

OMG OMG OMG I got my petroglyph today! They're wonderful! Such wonderful packaging too! Are you a scrapbooker??!!

Can I post a picture or would you like me to keep them a surprise for future winners/finders? (either way is totally fine!)

I just love sig items/coins like this. It's really what it's all about for me.

Mahalo!

Thanks for letting me know it arrived and I'm glad you like it :unsure: No, I don't scrap book but I did make cards at one time, now I sell my goods at shows or local shops when I have the time to make things. You can post a pic but there is one on my homepage. It's up to you :rolleyes: Enjoy.

Stephanie/tsun

LOL, cards was my second guess, I was a SU rep for several years, now I've got hundreds of cards from all the classes I taught.

Hahaha! SU is pretty popular, I only have 1 set and the turtle and bear are from that set but my favorite is Magenta :unsure: I never took any classes, just kind of taught myself. I had to force myself to quit buying that stuff too, lol. I have an entire room filled with craft supplies, I'm sure you know what I mean. Oh well, keeps me busy when I'm in a creative mood :rolleyes: Maybe we should team up and sell geocaching cards.........lol.

WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW!

:)

This has got to be one of our favorites! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Figured I'd just revive an old thread. Opinions needed please.

I'm working on some new sig items to leave in caches and possibly bring some with me to Rocky Mountain Rendevouz. These are 2 'rough' versions of a Jeep Rescue (the new Jeep) sig item. They are 3 inches in diameter, so they are big and I can't make them smaller. I like the "Cache Rescue" saying the best, anyone have ideas for possible sayings? They need to be short, only so much room. The other little sig item is a Hedgehog with a heart that says cache on it. I used it for size comparison (1.75"). These are done in Green and Metallic Copper, there isn't a glossy finish on them yet.

Would you like to find this in a cache? Would you keep it, move it to another cache, or leave it? The back will say TFTC. All opinions welcome.

I'll give these 3 items away as long as you give some sort of opinion. So, there will be 3 winners.

Rules: Give your opinion (required but can be as simple as, looks good, sucks, etc.) and guess a # between 1 and 50. You may guess 1 number at a time and must wait 10 minutes in between guesses. You can only win 1 item.

First correct guess, gets first choice, and so on, until the last # is picked. Thanks for the opinions and I'll make sure they look good before I mail them out.

jeeprescuenew-full.jpg

Tsun.

Edited by tsunrisebey