New sig item idea/contest

tsunrisebey

I made some good headway today on the petroglyphs. Everyone likes free stuff right? So in the spirit of sharing, I'm going to have a contest for each one of the petroglyphs throughout the week.

Tonights contest is for "Big Dog" (horse).

First one to post correct answer wins.

What does my geocaching name represent/mean (tsunrisebey)? The answer can be found.

Guess I forgot to mention, of you win 1 contest, you're not elegible to win any others.

Edited by tsunrisebey

Deer Trail cache #2

Loved being around the horses, hence my geocaching name; tsunrisebey, after my Arabian who is no longer with me. What a looker and sweetie he was. My dogs also had plenty of horse manure to eat (good thing it's low calorie

Congratulations! Email me your address. ;) Tsunrisebey was my Arabian horse :laughing:

PS: Nice brand ;)

Edited by tsunrisebey

Easy question. A little research required. Not sure if anyone is still reading this thread........lol. But whoever does and answers first gets; Turtle Mountain.

I have 2 dogs what kind are they and what are their names? Match the breed with the name;

ex: Poodle: Spike

Good Luck.

From the picture in your gallery I'd say:

Breed for both: good/enthusiastic. :laughing:

On the left: Podge

On the right: Stripe

;)

Three more contests tonight to finish the contest up.

"Mountain Goat" at 7pm MST

"Bear" at 7:45 pm MST

"Thunderbird" at 8:30 pm MST

The only two people inelegible to play are Hula Bum and FlyinV (they won the first 2 contests) everyone else can play if ya want.

I'll post the questions in this thread later tonight. First one to answer correctly wins. <_<

Just to tell you i had it first look at my post

Oh, when I was first looking, that wasn't there, I see you did an edit. I guess I'll have to send one to both of you. Send me your address <_<

Ok: New Rule

No more edits on posts, too confusing for me looking thru.

If you want to change your answer, write a new one out. Thanks.

Tsun :D

Congrat's: Anthus is correct. Henry McCarty was his real name, William Bonney was an alias.

Sheriff Patrick Garrett killed him.

I have your address already :D

The next contest will be the same theme :D at 7:45pm

Yea! I actually won. I'm usually not all that good at trivia questions but Google is my friend <_<

Thanks for the opportunity to win one of your beautiful coins ! I'm putting this one along with the turtle one in my binder that I take with me to events so that everyone else can also enjoy it.

Thanks again......Stacy (Anthus)

Just to tell you i had it first look at my post

Oh, when I was first looking, that wasn't there, I see you did an edit. I guess I'll have to send one to both of you. Send me your address :D

Ok: New Rule

No more edits on posts, too confusing for me looking thru.

If you want to change your answer, write a new one out. Thanks.

Tsun :D

Sorry about confusing you thanks so much

You have mail <_<

TheCollector

Rules 1st:

If you have won a petroglyph in one of these contests, you can not win another one.

Please do NOT edit your post, it becomes invalid if you do. Just write out another answer.

and any other rule I wrote prior to this applies <_<

NEXT QUESTION: Cole Younger

1. Cole Younger was born in what year?

2. Cole Younger was a famous _______? (hint: starts with an "O")

3. Who did Cole Younger and his brothers team up with in Missouri? (I want both names (hint: they are also brothers)).

Good luck :D