Found unactivated micro-geocoin

ccindyybubb

"GEO-coins" have not always been used as TBs, and whoever left it may have just wanted it to be a trading item. IndyDiver in Indiana is a perfect example. He had personal geocoins made, and left them in caches that he considered better than most. His coins, and coins from other such cachers were considered collectors items, and cachers hurried to a cache with them to recover the limited edition coins. I am one of those collectors, and am proud to own one.

Also I purchased a small ammount of the "Green Man" GEOcoin, and gave them as prizes for one of our spring picnics, as well as putting them in a couple of caches as FTF prizes.

If you want to activate it, and put it back into circulation, or if you just want to put it back as a regular trading item, or you could keep it as a collectors item yourself. The choice is up to you.

Have fun

and whoever left it may have just wanted it to be a trading item.

I would hope that people doing this would leave some information along with the coin. There's no sense in making people assume.

Perhaps if we knew what type of coin it was, it could provide some insight. Of course the coin people would know better than I.