Why can't I...?

I have this evening received e-mail notifications about the following caches...GC114KV GC114M7 GC114MD GC114MP GC114MW amongst others, but there is no sign of them when I log onto Newest caches in the UK. Another thing, for some reason I get my newest caches dated as... 7 Feb 07, 4 Feb 07, 25 Feb 07, 18 Feb 07 and 21 Oct 06

Can anybody explain why? is it me, the system or my steam driven computer? And, I presume that for once I cannot blame good old AOL.

I have this evening received e-mail notifications about the following caches...GC114KV GC114M7 GC114MD GC114MP GC114MW amongst others, but there is no sign of them when I log onto Newest caches in the UK. Another thing, for some reason I get my newest caches dated as... 7 Feb 07, 4 Feb 07, 25 Feb 07, 18 Feb 07 and 21 Oct 06

Can anybody explain why? is it me, the system or my steam driven computer? And, I presume that for once I cannot blame good old AOL.

ooops, just seen the post from Lacto below, that'll teach me not to read other posts first...