Where to log US Geological Survey benchmarks?

A tapeworm

Some of these marks are in the geocaching benchmark database and you can log them there. Use the Benchmark Hunting and FAQ page and click on "Other search options" to enter the coordinates of what you found in the "By Coordinates" section to see whether there's a mark in that location in the database.

If you don't find the mark you found in the geocaching benchmark database, then you can log your benchmark disk find on the Waymarking site for U.S. Benchmarks, also run by Goundspeak.

If you don't find the mark you found in the geocaching benchmark database, then you can log your benchmark disk find on the Waymarking site for U.S. Benchmarks, also run by Goundspeak.

Thanks, BDTs. I've logged other NGS benchmarks on the GC site, but the USGS mark wasn't listed. The Waymarking site it'll be, then - once the snow melts a bit so I can get a decent digital pic. I'll fuss some with the site to get more familiar, but it doesn't seem especially user-friendly at first glance - I wish one could search by Lat/Long, for instance, rather than by most recent find....

Thanks again

[urban search in fescue? Thank you very mulch.]

If you're a premium member, then you can search by lat-lon and get a listing and map of what's near those coordinates.

If you're not, then you can put in a town and state and get the map but no listing. You can get to look at a waymark from the map, though, by clicking on a marker on the map.

Got it. Thanks!