Date Last Found not updating

smithdk

I found 10 caches yesterday. My logs do show up on the cache page and my cache count is correct. When I select to view all of the caches that I have found, it does show the 10 caches I found yesterday but there is no checkmark next to them and the date last found is the date of the previous finders. Anybody else notice this?

This seems to be a fairly widespread problem, as the 6 we found yesterday are doing exact same way, however some that were found by a friend and logged earlier in the day updated the way they should. Hopefully the site admin will get this straightened out.

I thought I was the only one. Happened earlier in the week, but the next day everything was ok. Now not only the ones I logged for today but also the ones from today are doing the same thing. It's as if one field in the database is being updated but another one isn't. Any ideas? Don't want to run a MyFinds PQ under current circumstances as I doubt it would be accurate.

Edited by SgtSue

We logged caches late last night and they did not update and then after I had them all logged I ran a My Finds PQ and those caches came in on the PQ but with no log or found by me date with them.

This all happened after the report of the server being restarted about 10:30p est.

Is there still problems or was our issue just a lingering one from the already fixed issues?

We logged caches late last night and they did not update and then after I had them all logged I ran a My Finds PQ and those caches came in on the PQ but with no log or found by me date with them.

This all happened after the report of the server being restarted about 10:30p est.

Is there still problems or was our issue just a lingering one from the already fixed issues?

This (the MyFinds pocket query part of the problem) has happened to me several times, beginning with soon after I started geocaching in April '06. I've learned that, after logging my latest caches, I have to wait several hours, up to a full day, before requesting the MyFinds pocket query. If I try too soon after entering my latest logs, the information for these most recent finds will be incomplete, especially in the logs area. This part of the issue may not have anything to do with any recent problems, it's some sort of database updating and synchronization thing.

--Larry

Edited by larryc43230