Anyone want a cache publishing?

Lactodorum

It seems that the Groundspeak servers are having a particularly bad time at the moment and we have no caches to review!!! However we've been notified of several caches that have been submitted but which haven't appeared in the review queue. If you've submitted a cache and nothing has been done about it please drop an e-mail to ONE of us and it should get actioned fairly quickly.

Please don't list it here though!

Also, it seems that even when published some caches aren't appearing in local listings properly for several hours. TPTB are aware of the problem and we're waiting for them to sort it out.

Sorry for any inconvenience being caused.

I've got the same problem with 2 out of the 3 tbs coins I picked up.

I added a note to the logs as I think it is more interesting than just 'picked up' but they are not showing only that they are 'in the hands of...'

Don't know whether to add a note but it may end up being duplicated!!!! Think I'll leave it a few days and see what happens. <_<

We've logged todays caches, they show as found on the cache page, they show on "caches you've found in last ?? days, they show on our stats/profile gizmo, but not on the "caches closest to home co-ords"...

AND! keep getting "Server busy" messages.

Are there that many of us trying to log, or it a slow day in the USA that they are all on GC.com instead of caching! ;):laughing:

G

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/videos/hamster-...ness-230780.php

Found this, I think it's a good analogy of the GC.com servers.

One wheel, two hamsters, they both try at once and one gets thrown aside. The other one then works its hardest, and gets stuck in a 'spin cycle', then crashes out too...

It's an extremely good analogy - it's long been said that gc.com's servers are powered by hamsters... :P:P:P