2007 ParentsofSAM Geocoins

ParentsofSAM

Many of you have already seen our coin that we revealed at Geocoin Fest but here is the official announcement.

The 2007 ParentsofSAM Micro Coin Set

PoSAM07SetRE.jpg07PoSAMSetREBack.jpg

Coins are 1 inch and come together in a set. The finishes are Nickel, Copper & Gold. 150 total sets minted numbered 101 - 250.

We will be trading them as a set of 3 for trackable and non trackable coins. Please send us an offer. My seeking list is pretty up to date. I will continue to update it over the next few days.

There is also an LE version of these coins. They are for trade only by our girls in person. The finishes are Antique Bronze, Antique Copper & Antique Silver. 50 of each coin minted, numbered 001 - 050. The girls are trading them for coins, pins, pathtags, sig items.....pretty much anything.

07PoSAM-SFront.jpg07PoSAM-ABack.jpg07PoSAM-MBack.jpg

Hi there:

I met 2 of your girls a the coin fest, and traded for two of their coins. They did a great job trading for them! I wish my daughter would have been at the fest, she would have loved to meet them.

To bad I missed your third little princess <_<

Edited by OshnDoc

We really liked it when one of your SAM daughters talked to us. We then traded. We are looking at three wonderful coins right now. Thank you for the trade and the memories of Geocoinfest 2007. Thanks Parents.

I met one of them as well ... twice. The first time I traded a GeoRattle for S002. Then she came back

later for a trade ( she'd forgotten that we'd traded already ). I teased her that she had thought so little

of our trade that she didn't even remember it ( I love teasing kids and getting them to smile ). A nice memory.

There is also an LE version of these coins. They are for trade only by our girls in person. The finishes are Antique Bronze, Antique Copper & Antique Silver. 50 of each coin minted, numbered 001 - 050. The girls are trading them for coins, pins, pathtags, sig items.....pretty much anything.

07PoSAM-SFront.jpg07PoSAM-ABack.jpg07PoSAM-MBack.jpg

So we need to take a trip to GA...hmm we do want to go to the Ren Fest in April...

We still have coins available to trade so please email us directly to get your set of ParentsofSAM micro coins.

Please know that we are very easy to trade with. We are generally trading the 3 coin set for 1 trackable coin or 2 non-trackable coins.

We have rarely turned down a trade. :sad: So send us an offer. :(

Please do not bid for them or buy them from eBay :mad:...not when you can get them direct from us.

Thanks I look forward to trading with everyone. :ph34r::sad::mad:

We still have coins available to trade so please email us directly to get your set of ParentsofSAM micro coins.

Please know that we are very easy to trade with. We are generally trading the 3 coin set for 1 trackable coin or 2 non-trackable coins.

Please do not bid for them or buy them from eBay :mad:...not when you can get them direct from us.

Just wanted to let you know. That the three geocoins, and trackable tokens, and holographic wooden nickels all went out in the mail on Sat. Thanks for the trade

I hope your girls still have some face to face trade coins left by the time GW5 arrives!!!