New in MO

relevart

We live up at the Lake of the Ozarks, but planning on caching soon in Springfield. We would be more than happy to meet up with you then or let us know if you are ever up this way.

That would be awesome, I can only "geo cache" on the weekends or in the evening (work, you know). I teach school and would love to be able to do this and share with my students....we might even develop a geo cache for people to find if I can learn enough. Would love to go along as an observer if you are in the area....I have a brother in Camdenton and get up that way sometimes too....thanks!!!

I am new to this and the whole concept interests me...are there any out there close to Springfiel, Missouri that would take on a novice and let me accompany you on a geocache??

Thanks in advance....

There are lots of us in the area, not sure how many play here on the forums tho, to busy caching ? ? :laughing: Anyway, the best way to find local cachers would also be to look at all the caches around your area, do a search, and then look at who put them there, then go to their profile and send em a message. Example, most of the ones west of springfield are all mine and phenixcachers. We are always picking up others and doing team caching. I too have been working long hours and 6 days a week, but get out as much as I can.

We live up at the Lake of the Ozarks, but planning on caching soon in Springfield. We would be more than happy to meet up with you then or let us know if you are ever up this way.

That would be awesome, I can only "geo cache" on the weekends or in the evening (work, you know). I teach school and would love to be able to do this and share with my students....we might even develop a geo cache for people to find if I can learn enough. Would love to go along as an observer if you are in the area....I have a brother in Camdenton and get up that way sometimes too....thanks!!!

As for the schools getting involved, DO IT :laughing: I am in the process of talking to both Bois D'Arc and Ash Grove schools about doing caches. Still in the planning stages, but you have a "FOOT IN THE DOOR" so to speak being a teacher and all. Vice Pin at Ash Grove who used to be in Bois D'Arc is real interested but doesn't really want to do it alone, sounds like he wants to get a couple at least other schools involved and even maybe have some kind of compitition ???