Caching while on a Caribbean Cruise

tbkabscooby

I am going to be on a cruise in the Easter Caribbean and I am wondering if anyone may have a list of waypoints or where I can find waypoints for caches in the area. We will be in ports Puerto Rico, St Thomas, and St Marten.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Not sure if these are near your port. But it's a start.

San Juan Bay - Puerto Rico

AirMail – The Stamp Cache - US Virgin Islands

Doesn't seem to be a whole lot in St Thomas

It's About Time! - St Marten

Edited by BlueDeuce

tbkabscooby

Puerto Rico; I suggest you don't hunt for any cache in San juan area or Metropolitan area because the high incident of crime, go to the western area of the island, there is plenty of cache to be found, nice seafood restaurants, clear water beaches.You can use Google Earth to see what caches are in that area. For more information about places to find caches and you don't feel confidence, you can contact me in any time, I from Puerto Rico but I live in West Palm Beach. :)

srdraftcad

I am going to be on a cruise in the Easter Caribbean and I am wondering if anyone may have a list of waypoints or where I can find waypoints for caches in the area. We will be in ports Puerto Rico, St Thomas, and St Marten.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

St. Thomas - Charlotte Amalie

Docksider

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...41-f07399d33a85

Right where you get off the cruise ship to hit the duty free stores or tour the island

St. Thomas - Charlotte Amalie

Top-O-The-Hill

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...21-6e36546164e1

Very close to Docksider

St. Thomas - Coki Beach

Sea Princess 4 Cache

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...0b-e5bc6254143f

You've got to visit this beach! It is GORGEOUUS! When we were there in Jul '06, there was some neat swag in the form of hand blown glass beads

There's more on St. Thomas, as well as St. John, etc. These are the ones I got to do. Missed several on St. John because we were on a tour and didn't stop close enough to get them.

Depending on where your stops are, this search will give you 43 caches within 48 miles, which includes Puerto Rico, so sort through them.

You can do Zip-Code searches for any U.S. Territories and find caches in those areas.

My son is watching me write this and requested I add this . . . -> :) <-

JohnTee

I'm also going on a short cruise to the Nassau and Coco Cay ports and since my time is so short I was wondering if anyone has coords for those ports? I'd like to do a few caches, but I won't have a lot of time for traveling around the islands and such.

Thanks for any info.

I'm also going on a short cruise to the Nassau and Coco Cay ports and since my time is so short I was wondering if anyone has coords for those ports? I'd like to do a few caches, but I won't have a lot of time for traveling around the islands and such.

Thanks for any info.

Not the ports but this will get you to the area,

Nassau N 25° 04.615 W 077° 21.481 GCD77E

Coco Cay N 25° 49.057 W 077° 56.201 GCBFBE

Edited by BlueDeuce

Thanks for any info.

Not the ports but this will get you to the area,

Nassau N 25° 04.615 W 077° 21.481 GCD77E

Coco Cay N 25° 49.057 W 077° 56.201 GCBFBE

Thanks! I appreciate it!