Can't contact TB holder

MsChief Gps_y

How do I/anyone contact these cachers if the e/m on their gc.com address won't work?

A sporadic cacher(s) with 14 logged finds between Oct 05 to present took a Tb from a cache seemingly acting as if it was a trade item. Partial log c/p below:

Took video game, chain, and travel bug.

Left hockey card, wind-up monkey toy, and bouncey ball.

It appears they do not log all their finds because there is still only one log for my cache of the 5

they said they did that day.

I checked their profile and saw they've also had another Tb in their possession since

Sept 23/06. I used the "send message" link on their profile to send a friendly e/m

explaining the Tb they just took was an owned Traveller not a trade item, a link to the cacher's

creed, and as gentle a reminder as I could about the other Tb in their possession.

The e/m came back as undeliverable.

I cannot find any other cachers that know them.

Patience, grasshopper. A lot of people do not seem to understand how to log travel bugs. They pick them up, but do not log them. I found one in New Jersey that had disappeared from a cache in Florida a year previously. The owner was delighted that it had been found! One of our TBs moved from New Hampshire to Vermont without being logged. I read the cache logs, and logged it out of NH and into VT myself.

Then, there are a lot of people who geocache on vacation and do not have access to the Internet whilst travelling. Give them time and consideration.

If it's yours, and no one logs it in six months or so, then you can release the duplicate tag. If it's listed in your cache but isn't there, then you can move it to an 'unknown' location after a while. I had one on mine moved to'unknown' after two weeks. The cacher who took it logged it three weeks later.

Travel Bugs are at the whimsey of cache finders, and no one can force them to behave the way one would like them to. Patience.