Visiting Copenhagen on business for a week

The_LangHerd

Hello!

I'll be visiting Copenhagen from 3/3-3/10 for a business trip. I expect to have a "bit" of time and would like to do some geocaching while I'm there.

I've never been to Europe before, so it's going to be quite the experience. Could I please get some recommendations for some good traditional caches in Copenhagen?

Would anybody like to arrange to exchange some travel bugs / coins to go across the pond to the Seattle, Washington (USA) area?

If so, please post here or send me an email at cachemonkey@gmail.com

Sorry. I only speak English.

Thanks!

The_LangHerd (John)

I have been geocaching in Copenhagen two years ago, so my information is not quite up to date. The number of caches has at least tripled since then.

If I was about to revisit, I would search caches in this woodland area south of city centre and easy reach by underground or bus. Terrain is easy to walk, but I recommend water-proof shoes.

Kastellet and Library Garden (a quick multi) were also worth a visit.

I have cached in Copenhagen a couple of years ago,and found it excellant. Discovered some great places. I only walked to them but luckily my hotel was very central.If you could hire a bike Copenhagen is extremely bicycle friendly,and not just because its flat! The cycle lanes are great.Check out my profile cache history! Of the 10 i did 9 are still active it seems.As a previous poster has said there are an awful lot more caches there now. Wrap up warm it can be pretty chilly that time of year.

Wow. What a great trip. Copenhagen is so pretty. Only managed to geocache 3 times while there due to scheduling and lack of sleep. On the last day that I was there, I did rent a bike and go for a nice 10 mile ride around town. Found 5 caches and swapped a couple of bugs. I sure hope to visit again.