33 Geocoins and 2 TBs Returned? I hope!

saso792

I received notice today that my Emergency Response Geocoin along with 32 other geocoins and 2 travel bugs that have been missing :rolleyes: for some time have supposedly been placed in the 63-54-50 T.. Geocache in Missouri (GCJVEX). I am happy to see that they are all back but something should probably be done about blocking the IP address of the cacher 92stangGT. At least I think that can be done or something similar. Not sure how that works but I'm sure someone does.

I really hope that the 35 items are in the cache like it shows. I'm also hoping that someone in the area will scatter them around before someone similar can happen again. If you are in or around the Jefferson City, Missouri area, please check it out and let us know if they are really there. :rolleyes:

I received notice today that my Emergency Response Geocoin along with 32 other geocoins and 2 travel bugs that have been missing :rolleyes: for some time have supposedly been placed in the 63-54-50 T.. Geocache in Missouri (GCJVEX). I am happy to see that they are all back but something should probably be done about blocking the IP address of the cacher 92stangGT. At least I think that can be done or something similar. Not sure how that works but I'm sure someone does.

I really hope that the 35 items are in the cache like it shows. I'm also hoping that someone in the area will scatter them around before someone similar can happen again. If you are in or around the Jefferson City, Missouri area, please check it out and let us know if they are really there. :rolleyes:

I'm glad you mentioned this. I got an email from 57chevy , saying that his coin that was stolen has apppeared in this cache. He asked if I could check up on it. The cache in question is about 25 miles or so from my home and I am going to try to go check on it within the next couple days...probably on Monday...but maybe earlier if I can manage it.

To those affected...would you like me to grab the coins up and disperse them or just confirm they are there?

I'm glad you mentioned this. I got an email from 57chevy , saying that his coin that was stolen has apppeared in this cache. He asked if I could check up on it. The cache in question is about 25 miles or so from my home and I am going to try to go check on it within the next couple days...probably on Monday...but maybe earlier if I can manage it.

To those affected...would you like me to grab the coins up and disperse them or just confirm they are there?

Please grab and disperse mine if it is there. It is the 2006 Emergency Response Geocoin. Thanks!!!

saso792...I wasn't able to nab your coin for you, but I do have some great news!

It appears that all the coins that were taken were returned!

Another area cacher found them and is going to redistribute them in caches in another area.

Great things do indeed happen to great people! :P