Gutsy or Crazy? Looking for team.

Team Beavage Cleavers

There are 61 folks watching the cache - maybe posting a note on the cache page stating that you are trying to get a team together would elicit some response?

Best of luck with this challenge! It was the most physically brutal and mentally demanding cache we've personally ever done (We won't talk about the mental scars it left! :P )

I haven't taken the time to start reading it.. because tackling this one solo seems like a really really huge challenge. Teaming up with a crew definitely sounds like something I'd be into. Keep me posted if this begins to develop!!

~~~

If I could create a "Dream Team" to go after this puzzle - here's who I'd pick:

CondorTrax (1) would be a great person to enlist for this. He's a puzzle-solving wiz who - as I understand it - already started to work on this one.. Ekitt10 (2) would also be a valuable asset.. trowel32 (3) also (as long as she doesn't try to print out the book at work!) <_< . Oh - and of course Old Navy (4)!! PBS (5) and TwoCat(6) for sure. And some other great cachers like padlinfool (7), uminski (8), GerIRL (9) and of course TeamBC (10). TT & Frodo can't join in cause they already did it. But to complete the list of my top dozen picks, I'd have to elect the legendary stayfloopy (11).

Who's #12 you ask? Well who do you think?? Its me, avgraphics (12)!! :D

Edited by avgraphics

TT & Frodo can't join in cause they already did it.

The two of us in the same sentence!!! Will wonders never cease?

Nice to be compared to one of the "uber-cachers"

And oh yeah - I did the Codex and swore left at right every step of the way. If you are into mega puzzles, I seriously suggest you try Choreographed Chaos first. We all had more fun with the structure of this puzzle than Cerebral Codex. In Chaos you are fed the puzzles sequentially as you solve each step. So its like following the breadcrumb trail. For Codex you have all the puzzles at once. If you have a good code breaker on the team you can get through the puzzles in short order. Then you have a large work list of stages to go find so you can secure the info you need for the final puzzles. Thus you see this huge work load at once which can be discouraging. Where as for Chaos you see it a bit at a time.

Also the physical stages of Codex are out on the edge of extremety. Where Chaos was 10 stages of 3 - 4 terraain to give you an overall 5 terrain, most of the stages of Codex are 4 - 5 terrain with some legitimately 5 to give you an overall 5.

Whatever you decide to do, be careful and most of all have fun!

I have bits and pieces of this done. I would like to find people to team up with on at least some of the more difficult field challenges with (i.e. The Swamp) if anyone gets to that point. Just remember, don't wait too long - pretty soon it will be full-fledged tick and chigger season again. <_<

TT & Frodo can't join in cause they already did it.

The two of us in the same sentence!!! Will wonders never cease?

Oh yeah -- I almost forgot. <_<

The members of my "Dream Team" don't need to be best chums.. they just need to do what they do best - FIND CACHES!!! :(

Andy. thanks for the thumbs up. I completed all the Book Challenges as a "remote cacher". What all that basically means is that the paper puzzles are solved. What would be next are the actual physical/on-site challenges. Let me know ifd this gets off the ground and I'd be game....

Im a newb, am moderately smart, can handle pretty much any physical challenges(except for running a 4.4/40) and am interested. Own a 2person kayak and Jeep. I read the first chapter and was going to give it a go solo, but if theres a small group going I'd be interested. Lemme know.

youi guys dont have any weird initiations, do you? :blink:

Edited by highlander179