Dreamcache

crtrue

Let's play with theoreticals for a second, here. Let's say that in reward of your 10,000th cache find and for promoting the game as a healthy alternative to sitting inside and playing XBox 360, you are granted the ability to place a single cache, of any size, with any contents, anywhere in the world -- no public/private/reality restrictions.

Where is the cache? What does it look like? What do you include in it?

Have some fun with this one ... Is it a multi with some bizarre psuedo-science mechanism that shrinks the cacher on the first part, requiring them to fight a giant mouse before they can claim the coin in the next cache? Does it involve burrowing into the earth? Can it fly? Is it inside of someone?

This could be interesting.

Let's play with theoreticals for a second, here. Let's say that in reward of your 10,000th cache find and for promoting the game as a healthy alternative to sitting inside and playing XBox 360, you are granted the ability to place a single cache, of any size, with any contents, anywhere in the world -- no public/private/reality restrictions.

Have some fun with this one ... Is it a multi with some bizarre psuedo-science mechanism that shrinks the cacher on the first part, requiring them to fight a giant mouse before they can claim the coin in the next cache? Does it involve burrowing into the earth? Can it fly? Is it inside of someone?

Mine would be a mega multi with a lamp post cache at each of the 4000 Wal-Marts in the country! (j/k) :rolleyes: Actually, mine would be an Amazing Race type multi that would take you to some of the coolest spots around the globe. It would have a story that you would have to read and use to find clues for each stage. It would be an Epic adventure! Each stage would have amazing cammo! :P Edited by TrailGators

We just played this the other day. Your Dream Cache

And back in 05 Place it anywhere cache.

Edited by Kit Fox

Somebody wanted to put a cache up Jefferson's nose at Mount Rushmore... :P:rolleyes:

Oops.

I'd put mine in the middle of the White House. Then, as a logging requirement, i would make sure that everyone walked through the mud before they went in.

i just think that would be fun...making the white house floor dirtier than it already is.

Bill Clinton left such a mess there, that they're still cleaning it up!

You said world but I'm going to tweak it a little bit. With the advances in space travel and what we may possibly see in our lifetime or the next generation or two will probably be; space travel and moon visits. I'm an optimist :rolleyes:

I'm going to put mine on the moon. I'll go with the traditional ammo can, painted in "moon camo" with a TB and a trackable personal coin that has a moon icon. That way I win with the most logged miles for both a coin and TB :wub:

_38246504_moon-ap300.jpg

Ok, back to reality.