Mission Geocoin: Secret Leprechaun!

GeoSmurfz

Oops...I just reread the first post and realized we only needed to send two coins this time. Oh well, our Leprechaun is delivering 3!

Oh, we missed that part, too! The pot o' gold from Alaska will be a little larger...most appropriate since large nuggets are routinely being dug up.

nuggetcat.jpg

Edited by Ladybug Kids

Okay, okay!

I received:

Geocell geocoin (didn't have)

Gingerbread Man geocoin (didn't have)

Oakcoins Free Die geocoin

Hitchhiker geocoin, especially sent for my son, Bus Boy, whom I only mentioned in the Community Coin II forum. :( :(

Aaaaannnnnddddd

Pathtags pathtag

Bjorn74 pathtag

girlgeek pathtag

GEOCOINFEST!!! pathtag

Oh, but that's not all......

a vial of Lake County diamonds, very nice

and a 007BIGD sigitem stamped penny!

Thanks, Dave <_<

Now lets see who can top that!

My Secret Leprechaun package came today :)

Here's what I got;

*Geocoinclub June 2006 w/ matching pin

*MIGO

*The Proffens

*Geocaching;The world is our playing field

*Personal sig item, pokerchip

Thanks secret Leprechaun :huh: Wasn't to hard to figure out who you were, thank you for my new additions, now do I share them by putting them in caches or hog them all to myself ?:)

Edited by tsunrisebey

Okay...I'm getting a pit in my stomach wondering if I've done this wrong. it's my first geocoin trade and I went by the rules ... 2 coins. I'm seeing a bunch of other people receiving coins and pins and sig items. Was I supposed to know to do this? Did I over-look something?

Just wanting to get this right. :)

Okay...I'm getting a pit in my stomach wondering if I've done this wrong. it's my first geocoin trade and I went by the rules ... 2 coins. I'm seeing a bunch of other people receiving coins and pins and sig items. Was I supposed to know to do this? Did I over-look something?

First off.... no you did not over look something... You do what you can do and don't feel bad... I'm only going to be able to send 2-3 coins and just thought of a pin I'm going to include.... its what ever you feel comfortable doing or able to do, I'm sure your secret leprechaun will understand and love their gifts....

Second... this is a nice fun game and I don't think anyone should feel guilty what so ever from any angle... the rules (guidelines hehehe couldn't resist) are just that to give a basis to play along and what ever a person gets or receives will be a wonderful thing...

Everyone is having fun and thats what counts...

Just my two cents,

Cache Agent

First off.... no you did not over look something... You do what you can do and don't feel bad... I'm only going to be able to send 2-3 coins and just thought of a pin I'm going to include.... its what ever you feel comfortable doing or able to do, I'm sure your secret leprechaun will understand and love their gifts....

Second... this is a nice fun game and I don't think anyone should feel guilty what so ever from any angle... the rules (guidelines hehehe couldn't resist) are just that to give a basis to play along and what ever a person gets or receives will be a wonderful thing...

Just my two cents,

Cache Agent

Ditto

I just made it 2 of them because of the other one coming up so soon. But people are free to send more if they would like. This is my second mission and I didn't know last time about sending extra. I am going to try to do something extra for my missions. I don't have alot to offer people. Plus I have nothing my missions want. So I ordered what coins I could find that they wanted. I am still waiting for the coins I ordered for my missions. So it still gives me time to figure out what else to do for them.

I want to thank all of the people that joined to be a Secret Leprechaun. I hope you all are enjoying this.

Just wanting to get this right. :huh:

Just my two cents,

Cache Agent

Ditto

I just made it 2 of them because of the other one coming up so soon. But people are free to send more if they would like. This is my second mission and I didn't know last time about sending extra. I am going to try to do something extra for my missions. I don't have alot to offer people. Plus I have nothing my missions want. So I ordered what coins I could find that they wanted. I am still waiting for the coins I ordered for my missions. So it still gives me time to figure out what else to do for them.

I want to thank all of the people that joined to be a Secret Leprechaun. I hope you all are enjoying this.

Thanks for running the show, I'm sure it is alot of extra work, fluttershy looked like she did a wonderful job on the last one, all those late nights.

Waiting on my coins to arrive for my mission. :) This has been fun and a learning experience.

:huh: My Secret Leprechaun arrived!! and made me quite a happy leprechaun myself-

I Got some goodies and am very happy with one in particular.

THE JOE 6-PACK COIN-- (Didnt have)It was high on my list and got it from the Joe himself--YES! :)

Jan. Geoswag club (FTF dance w/ pin)- (Didnt have) I didnt become a member till Feb.

The Oakcoins-World is our playing field- (Didnt have) Very Nice Blues and Orange

And to accompany the Joe 6-pack...The Last cache of the day-overflowing with suds :)

Also was his Pennypacker personal Sigitem Button.....Great Leprachaun indeed, this was my 1st secret mission, I will definatley partake in the next :huh:

It was really funny when I had my friend grab the mail while I went into the store, he handed me the package with a hole and a baggy hangin out...it was his little joke- Today was his B-day, and we cached and played some Disc golf. and I stashed my 8th cache. Gettin my package today made it all the better...Thanks PennyPacker

MY SECRET LEPRECHAUN PACKAGE ARRIVED TODAY !!!!! :D:anibad::D

It's so exciting receiving and opening a mystery package.

I cut open the envelope and out came 3 really neat coins...

- Sequoia Nat'l Park TREE Geocoin

- South Carolina 2007 Micro Geocoin

- Team Macha GEO40 Series Geocoin (wow, this coin is much nicer

than the pictures show. It's a thick coin and is even grooved just like

a record. This is my first top Geo40 Series geocoin.).

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH TO MY SECRET LEPRECHAUN !!!!

I LOVE THE COINS YOU PICKED OUT. THEY'LL MAKE A GREAT ADDITION

TO MY COLLECTION.

Just wanting to get this right. :ph34r:

Personally I hate to see that there is even rules that are associated with this? It really is about having fun, personally I have given away coins many times and have never expected anything in return. To me it is like Christmas, it is the thought of giving and never really knowing if you are getting anything in return.

I personally love signature items, so I usually try to stuff the remaining air space in the envelope with a hand full of goods, you are not committed to matching anything anyone else has done.

As a side note to my Secret Leprachaun recipient, I will be stuffing the envelope tonight and will have it sent on Monday. I am sorry for the delay, but I have been preoccupied with other important tasks, thankyou for understanding.

Just wanting to get this right. :ph34r:

Personally I hate to see that there is even rules that are associated with this? It really is about having fun, personally I have given away coins many times and have never expected anything in return. To me it is like Christmas, it is the thought of giving and never really knowing if you are getting anything in return.

I personally love signature items, so I usually try to stuff the remaining air space in the envelope with a hand full of goods, you are not committed to matching anything anyone else has done.

As a side note to my Secret Leprachaun recipient, I will be stuffing the envelope tonight and will have it sent on Monday. I am sorry for the delay, but I have been preoccupied with other important tasks, thankyou for understanding.

I understand, and agree. I've sent coins to cachers because they've made nice comments about one of my coins in the wild.

It's just that, being my first secret mission, I didn't want to do anything out of the ordinary. I didn't realize that it was customary to pack an envelope full of goodies, but by the sounds of these posts, it is fairly common.

I'll know that now, should I partake in future secret missions

It's not about me ... it's about my secret leprechaun recipient. I want him/her to be happy, and I certainly don't want him/her being disappointed if so many people are getting packets full of goodies and s/he got stuck with me as a giver who only gave two coins. Does that makes any sense?

It's not about me ... it's about my secret leprechaun recipient. I want him/her to be happy, and I certainly don't want him/her being disappointed if so many people are getting packets full of goodies and s/he got stuck with me as a giver who only gave two coins. Does that makes any sense?

That makes perfect sense to you or me as a sender, but anyone recieving will probably be happy with what they get, and I doubt if ANYONE would be dissapointed for getting a SECRET LEPRECHAUN IN THE MAIL Its like a FTF prize or in some cases like gettin a whole dang cache!

And remember- its the little personal things that count the most. Some personal swag or just a friendly note from you or a kid is nice. I love the personalized kids swag.

Edited by 007BigD

I am so glad to see everyone seeming to have fun with this. I feel kinda behind cause people have got theirs sent out already and people are getting already. I have my packages packed up and ready for Mon. to go to the post office.

Thanks to everyone for making this Mission possible.