Mission Geocoin: Secret Leprechaun!

GeoSmurfz

Well I got my person but I feel bad because I have nothing on their trading list. But I will send some I have that I like and hopefully they will like them...

Hi If you wanted to go the extra mile you could try to set up a trade with someone for a coin thats on there seeking list ;) Just an idea for you as my secret cupid did that and a few others did the same.I am sure they will be happy with what ever you deside to do :laughing:

I have already made a trade for this mission and made some for the last two also. If you would feel bad that you have nothing on their seeking list then see if you can trade for one. For me that is a major part of the fun--the thrill of the hunt so to speak :laughing:

You could also choose something they don't have as I did with my first one as he had SO many coins or something that might make a good trader too...just some suggestions

I've received my mission e-mail. I've got a few ideas of what to include in the package - now to follow through!

And if whoever has me is looking for ideas - I don't have a want list posted anywhere. My profile has geocoin's I've released. I'd be happy for anything! (My previous geocupid sent me a coin and by chance was the first to pick it up out of a cache after I'd released it over 100 miles from either of our homes.)

Well after four and half hours all emails are now sent. Dial up sux. If anyone didn't get their email. Please let me know I will send it again. If someone got someone out of the country and didn't want out of country please let me know. I am going to take a break for now. Will be back in a bit to start research and check email. Thanks to all.

Did not receive mission. :laughing:

1. Participating

2. received missions ... research pending

for the unlucky one whose mission is to send me something ... i do not have a seeking list, my collection is not activated but I still have a huge collection. Coins from usageocoins would be nice as the shipping price there are way to high for international shipping.

Recently I have had problems with getting emails through gc.com. At times there is a throttling problem but more lately they have been ending up in my spam file. This is especially true of aol and hotmail accounts. I also have some problems with pms not being received.

Check your spam file regularly as I have missed out on some trades because of this :laughing:

It was also why it took a while for me to get my mission!!!!

Participation Emails Sent

Secret Leprechaun Missions Rec'd

Research Completed Mission #1

Research Completed Mission #2... not quite...

Secret Leprechaun Mission Posted -

Secret Leprechaun Mission Received -

Secret Leprechaun Arrived to Me -

Edited by keewee01

Mission recieved and sent off today- I checked their list and had most of what I was planning on sending, I picked some coins they didnt list and included a few bonuses.

I will be happy to recieve anything I get- I just made a want list on my profile- I have many of the later 06 and 07GCC and other commercial coins that have been avail. recently- so any personal or oddball coin will do- I will be happy just gettin to see whats inside!----This is fun!

I'd be happy for anything! (My previous geocupid sent me a coin and by chance was the first to pick it up out of a cache after I'd released it over 100 miles from either of our homes.)

That is cool! its always funny how things work...for the Odds- They seem to happen quite often.

Edited by 007BigD

I'm excited!

I already have about 9 coins on my one mission's seeking list... now to choose which ones to send :)

the other mission, might not be so easy...

edit : the other mission, i have one coin from their seeking list, so the other i will just pick out of a hat :)

Hope to have these in the mail by Thursday

I would love to have one of these coins (the hubby and I met because of hot air balloons):

coinfest.JPG

Edited by ~tasia~

Well after four and half hours all emails are now sent. Dial up sux. If anyone didn't get their email. Please let me know I will send it again. If someone got someone out of the country and didn't want out of country please let me know. I am going to take a break for now. Will be back in a bit to start research and check email. Thanks to all.

Did not receive mission. :)

2. Mission recieved...researching

???? does this mean you got two missions or you are on step 2??? I only sent you one I thought please let me know. thanks

???? does this mean you got two missions or you are on step 2??? I only sent you one I thought please let me know. thanks

I think he just means he is on step 2...