Mission Geocoin: Secret Leprechaun!

GeoSmurfz

Well after four and half hours all emails are now sent. Dial up sux. If anyone didn't get their email. Please let me know I will send it again. If someone got someone out of the country and didn't want out of country please let me know. I am going to take a break for now. Will be back in a bit to start research and check email. Thanks to all.

Mission received

Off to do some research!

Edit: Can someone please click our "seeking" list in our sig. line and let us know if you can view the coins that we're seeking??? We used the free trial, it expired and we can still edit the lists, but our name doesn't show up in the list of people on the site, buuuut they currently aren't accepting any new members, so we can't pay for the full membership. We want to make sure our Secret Leprechaun, and others, can see the list.

THANK YOU!

It worked just fine when I clicked on it.

For those of you that don't have coins listed or a seeking list in your profile here is a free site that could be used for this and other missions.

Possible Geocoin Listing Site

Having at least some idea of what you would be interested would be very helpful to us little leprechauns! :laughing:

Yup, and geocoincollection offers a 5-day free trial (at least I assume they still do; I'm just always logged in so I don't see the offer any more). You could sign up for the trial and make a seeking list for your Secret Leprechaun to use.

Mission received

Off to do some research!

Edit: Can someone please click our "seeking" list in our sig. line and let us know if you can view the coins that we're seeking??? We used the free trial, it expired and we can still edit the lists, but our name doesn't show up in the list of people on the site, buuuut they currently aren't accepting any new members, so we can't pay for the full membership. We want to make sure our Secret Leprechaun, and others, can see the list.

THANK YOU!

Worked for me.

I'm not participating this time around.

Well after four and half hours all emails are now sent. Dial up sux. If anyone didn't get their email. Please let me know I will send it again. If someone got someone out of the country and didn't want out of country please let me know. I am going to take a break for now. Will be back in a bit to start research and check email. Thanks to all.

Thanks for all your hard work :laughing:

I diden't get an email please send it again or send it through my profile THANKS !

Sorry I did recive it :laughing: found it in the spam folder

Edited by cainrcc

For those of you that don't have coins listed or a seeking list in your profile here is a free site that could be used for this and other missions.

Possible Geocoin Listing Site

Having at least some idea of what you would be interested would be very helpful to us little leprechauns! :laughing:

Yup, and geocoincollection offers a 5-day free trial (at least I assume they still do; I'm just always logged in so I don't see the offer any more). You could sign up for the trial and make a seeking list for your Secret Leprechaun to use.

Unfortunately, they are getting ready to make some big changes to their site so they are not currently accepting new members. I tried to sign up when I signed up for this exchange. I was told probably another couple of weeks before they would allow new users. :-( :laughing:

I diden't get an email please send it again or send it through my profile THANKS !

Sorry I did recive it :laughing: found it in the spam folder

resent through GC.

If anyone got two emails for missions. Not people that signed up for two. If you signed up for two they were both in the same email. Please let me know. Just incase I messed up when sending them. Thank you

Edited by GeoSmurfz

This is from the Secret Cupid mission. I was having problems getting my lists to show up in the sig line. I posted in the website thread and here's what they said to do and it worked for me

For those of you that are having problems adding things to your sig line. Here is what I finally was told to do. Do what they say in the first post. Then after you have everything saved as you want it go to the left side of the page and click on the forum link to get into the forums. I didn't do that simple step so nothing happened!! And when you post make sure you have the box checked to enable signature

1. Participating

2. Got a name . . . and the fun begins!

I had thought all was lost because the name sent to me happens to be (in the grand scheme of things) local to me! But, after going through the seek list this person has, I do happen to have some good stuff to send off!

And my apologies to the person that ended up with me -- with the exception of my available list on cointracking.com, my lists are woefully out of date. But, for me, the fun is in the surprise, and I'll love what ever comes my way.

Edited by FluteFace

We have our list of coins on our profile - well.. linked anyways!

But, the fun is in the coins someone selects to send to you! We cant wait to see what shows up, and are going to look and see what we will be sending as well!

Lots of fun - and Im sure we will love whatever someone sends!! Im not too concerned about them being anything on our want list - many of those are fairly HTF .

The fun part is just waiting to see what shows up!

This is from the Secret Cupid mission. I was having problems getting my lists to show up in the sig line. I posted in the website thread and here's what they said to do and it worked for me

For those of you that are having problems adding things to your sig line. Here is what I finally was told to do. Do what they say in the first post. Then after you have everything saved as you want it go to the left side of the page and click on the forum link to get into the forums. I didn't do that simple step so nothing happened!! And when you post make sure you have the box checked to enable signature

I had problems at first too. It kept showing an old sig I had blown away a month or more ago. Then I logged out and back in again and lo and behold, the change showed up!

Well I got my person but I feel bad because I have nothing on their trading list. But I will send some I have that I like and hopefully they will like them...

Hi If you wanted to go the extra mile you could try to set up a trade with someone for a coin thats on there seeking list :laughing: Just an idea for you as my secret cupid did that and a few others did the same.I am sure they will be happy with what ever you deside to do :laughing: