Mission Geocoin: Secret Leprechaun!

GeoSmurfz

Just to let everyone know here is the list that has joined as of right now. If you don't see your name and you have sent me an email. Please send it again I must not have gotten it yet. Thank you to all that has joined the Mission and to Fluttershy for giving me a chance to do this. GeoSmurfz

1. 57Chevy

2. Anthus

3. AVROAIR

4. baelrati

5. cainrcc

6. CinemaBoxers

7. Crazycavelover

8. Cydriver

9. DresselDragons

10. Drunners

11. fairyhoney

12. Fluttershy

13. Frivlas

14. GA Cacher

15. GeoSmurfz

16. Glennk721

17. IC1

18. jevans7

19. keewee01

20. lindsychris

21. Moose Mob

22. Not So Lost Puppies

23. oldnavy59

24. PrinceShoko

25. quigleyjones

26. raine

27. Rebeljedi

28. rivercity

29. Scaw

30. ScoutingWV

31. SeabeckTribe

32. sfwife

33. sillygirl & jrr

34. Stellarscapes

35. stickerooni

36. summerandnana

37. Tank Hounds

38. Team Jsam

39. The 4 F's

40. TheCollector

41. Toojin & Bart

42. tsunrisebey

43. UOTrackers

44. WI_Robin

45. res2100

46. Cache Agent

47. Damenace

48. Team LightningBugs

49. ~tasia~

50. Delta123

51. Team Macha

52. CTKayak

53. Wyohunter

54. BisonWoman

55. BRoKeN W

Edited by GeoSmurfz

Dang it, I am in the process of moving and all my extra coins and gear are packed away. I guess I will have to sit onthe side lines and watch this time :rolleyes: .

I'm in! and I'll send out two packages so that Damenace can participate

Dang it, I am in the process of moving and all my extra coins and gear are packed away. I guess I will have to sit onthe side lines and watch this time :rolleyes: .

I just got here and saw this post by him. I was going to do the same thing where I would send him and he could just send to me when he was done moving. Since you offered first just let me know you want to still take the two. Thanks to all who have joined so far.

Also a heads up. I just found out my sister-in-law is in the hospital. It is about 45 miles away from where I am. I will traveling back and forth over the weekend. I will also stop at my inlaws and my parents houses over the weekend to check on emails and posts when I can. So if I don't respond ASAP that is why but I will do my very best that I can to answer all questions as fast as I can. Thanks GeoSmurfz

Dang it, I am in the process of moving and all my extra coins and gear are packed away. I guess I will have to sit onthe side lines and watch this time :anibad: .

I just got here and saw this post by him. I was going to do the same thing where I would send him and he could just send to me when he was done moving. Since you offered first just let me know you want to still take the two. Thanks to all who have joined so far.

Also a heads up. I just found out my sister-in-law is in the hospital. It is about 45 miles away from where I am. I will traveling back and forth over the weekend. I will also stop at my inlaws and my parents houses over the weekend to check on emails and posts when I can. So if I don't respond ASAP that is why but I will do my very best that I can to answer all questions as fast as I can. Thanks GeoSmurfz

I didn't really expect two packages in return, I was just wanting to make sure that Damenace could still get a package. So whatever you want to do is fine, just send me two names. :ph34r:

E-mail will be sent soon...

best wishes on a speedy recovery for your SIL!

Just to let everyone know here is the list that has joined as of right now. If you don't see your name and you have sent me an email. Please send it again I must not have gotten it yet. Thank you to all that has joined the Mission and to Fluttershy for giving me a chance to do this. GeoSmurfz

Edit to fix list and say that I have emailed Damenace last night about the offer and have not heard anything back yet.

WOW, I am honored to say the least. I am so grateful for those who have offered to allow me to participate. Thank you for all of your generous offers.

Please realize that I will be making the final transition this weekend, it will take me a few weeks to get everything unpacked to be able to ship my end of the deal. Just as soon as I can it will be in the mail.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

I am sooo in. I totally love these Secret missions. Btw since I dont have a trading list I will post some coins I really want:

Pi Geocoin (preferably blue but will take red)

911 turbos geocoin

2007 compass rose two tone gold and nickel (available only at coinfest)

2007 Temecula Valley Event Geocoin (any metal)

Twin Peaks Geocoin

Plus I am open to many more!

I have edited the list above again to add names. :rolleyes:

I would like to thank everyone once again for joining in on the mission. I was kinda worried because of Mission Secret Bunny is coming up soon. I was going to be happy with 20 people joining and we have now went past double that amount :rolleyes: . Tomorrow I will be going to Wheeling WV to visit my SIL in the hospital. I will try my hardest to keep checking the emails for and questions. Once I get back home I will update if I still can the list or post a new one with the people that had joined. Once again thanks to Fluttershy for giving me the chance to do this and to all that haved joined.

1. 57Chevy

2. Anthus

3. AVROAIR

4. baelrati

5. cainrcc

6. CinemaBoxers

7. Crazycavelover

8. Cydriver

9. DresselDragons

10. Drunners

11. fairyhoney

12. Fluttershy

13. Frivlas

14. GA Cacher

15. GeoSmurfz

16. Glennk721

17. IC1

18. jevans7

19. keewee01

20. lindsychris

21. Moose Mob

22. Not So Lost Puppies

23. oldnavy59

24. PrinceShoko

25. quigleyjones

26. raine

27. Rebeljedi

28. rivercity

29. Scaw

30. ScoutingWV

31. SeabeckTribe

32. sfwife

33. sillygirl & jrr

34. Stellarscapes

35. stickerooni

36. summerandnana

37. Tank Hounds

38. Team Jsam

39. The 4 F's

40. TheCollector

41. Toojin & Bart

42. tsunrisebey

43. UOTrackers

44. WI_Robin

45. res2100

46. Cache Agent

47. Damenace

48. Team LightningBugs

oops! i responded to your GC email... i need to send another e-mail!!

oh I am sorry I will add you when I did the list I skipped your name until you got back to me about what we where talking about. When I got it I totally forgot to add your name to the list. I was waiting to hear back from Dennis before I added you. I am so sorry.

it's okay, just sent another email the correct way...

geez, and i forgot to say send me two missions... i swear my mind is on 50 different things right now...

I'm in. I'll send email shortly.

I don't have a list, but anything new is great. I really liked the round Koala coin, but didn't get to order it. Of the older coins, I'd love (in my dreams) Shop99er--We don't want to bushwhack. . ., or Mertat.

But really, I like them all. :rolleyes:

Edited by BisonWoman

#46 here... just wondering if my name made the list was I suppose to get an email or is that only on monday after everyone has finished signing up?

My first Secret Mission..

CA

PS: Edited to say I'll add my seeking list in the next day or so... but will love her gift no matter what!

Edited by cache agent

List has once again edited to add names. Also the list on my computer keeps changing. I am using Microsoft Office Word to keep sorting the names A~Z to make sure I didn't list someone twice. So please if you ask me any questions don't use the Number in front of your name. Just give me your geocaching name.

#46 here... just wondering if my name made the list was I suppose to get an email or is that only on monday after everyone has finished signing up?

My first Secret Mission..

CA

PS: Edited to say I'll add my seeking list in the next day or so... but will love her gift no matter what!

I will start sending out emails Mon. after I get off of work. I am going to start matching up people on Sun. night when I get back from Wheeling. I am going to match up people that are out of the country first so they get someone who will trade out of the country. Then I will work on people that would like to trade only in their country. So far it is half and half for only in and will do out of their country. I just want to make sure not to mix up people. This is my first time hosting a mission and want to try and get it to run smoothly but I am sure I will have a mix up somewhere (only human). Plus I have had a few request as far as not getting the same person that they had the last mission. I am going to work to make sure that doesn't happen. Also I have had a few requests to get someone that doesn't have their personal geocoin yet. I don't know if I will be able to do this but I am going to try my best. If you get someone that has your geocoin I am sorry I tried. Only thing I can think of is go ahead and send it to them. I am sure they will like it. Also if they wish they can trade it off for another coin on a trading site or here at GC at the top of the forums. Once again thanks for all that have joined. GeoSmurfz

Honestly, it's a huge job to put the exchange together, it's not a matter of just putting 2 names together (as GeoSmurfz has pointed out...people tend to give "directions" for pairing them up). I just appreciate being involved, and if I get coins or give coins that someone already has then I hope that they can set them free or enjoy them anyway. Thanks for taking this on when you are trying to do all sorts of other family things too!

I will start sending out emails Mon. after I get off of work. I am going to start matching up people on Sun. night when I get back from Wheeling.

I am not sure where Smurfville is as I can't find it on google earth but I do know where wheeling WV is and from your logs I am guessing it's somewhere very close in western PA as you have logged one of my caches. Hope you have some time to grab a few more caches in the wheeling area on your visit. Dhenninger made a stop in the ohio valley on his way home from coinfest and left his personal coin in a cache that I managed to grab the next day.Have a safe trip <_< with the weather forcast calling for freezing rain.

Edited to try to fix the quote

Edited by cainrcc

I will start sending out emails Mon. after I get off of work. I am going to start matching up people on Sun. night when I get back from Wheeling.

I am not sure where Smurfville is as I can't find it on google earth but I do know where wheeling WV is and from your logs I am guessing it's somewhere very close in western PA as you have logged one of my caches. Hope you have some time to grab a few more caches in the wheeling area on your visit. Dhenninger made a stop in the ohio valley on his way home from coinfest and left his personal coin in a cache that I managed to grab the next day.Have a safe trip :laughing: with the weather forcast calling for freezing rain.

Edited to try to fix the quote

Once again I have edited the list above.

I am from the Pittsburgh area. I go down to Wellsburg Wv almost every other weekend to visit family. The only caching I did was a quick grab in Weirton "Walter's Stash" and hung out with my dad on the way back home and he showed me what a benchmark looked like so I could start doing those also. If your cache is the one at Brooke Hills and you need help getting it fixed let me know. I should be down there either this weekend coming up or the following one.

I am going to go and start matching up people so I can get them sent out to people tomorrow. I am taking requests to join until. 3:00pm eastern time. To still give anyone a chance to join if they want. Thanks to all who have joined. GeoSmurfz

Edited by GeoSmurfz

Just a note to let you know I am about 85% done with matching people up. Well not really me. I did the ones out of country to make sure they all got someone to send to them. My wife did the rest of them while I was in the shower. She had nothing else to do she said. I will start emailing tomorrow. Good luck and I hope everyone has fun. GeoSmurfz

edit to say: A few people have asked about shipping out of country that would do it. They are not sure how to do it neither do I. I have not done it. If someone could please answer this question for all of us. It would help me out so much. Thanks to all.

Edited by GeoSmurfz

Just a note to let you know I am about 85% done with matching people up. Well not really me. I did the ones out of country to make sure they all got someone to send to them. My wife did the rest of them while I was in the shower. She had nothing else to do she said. I will start emailing tomorrow. Good luck and I hope everyone has fun. GeoSmurfz

edit to say: A few people have asked about shipping out of country that would do it. They are not sure how to do it neither do I. I have not done it. If someone could please answer this question for all of us. It would help me out so much. Thanks to all.

Shipping out of the country is no big deal it just cost a little extra and a few extra min. at the post office to fill out the customs forms.The post office will help out with the customs forms.Just mark the form as

game tokins and don't put a big value on it.I have mailed quite a few coins to Canada and twice to Germany and also to Findland with no problems at all except for a little extra time at the post office.

I emailed that I was willing to send international, agreed Global priority flat rate mailer is the best method. Can send standard air mail but time may be a factor , Have to fill out a customs form actualy for both methods, check the box that says "gift" and notate game token, not coin. and you are good to go, Global Priority will reach a destination in 4-6 business days for the most part standard air mail can take uo to 2 weeks or better at times.

EDIT info

Edited by glennk721