Sylvan Seekers Volume II - ....another Sprite!

CJPJ

I'll be doing satin gold, antique copper, antique gold, and antique silver - the last ones came out beautiful in these metals- I figured why not keep it the same.

I believe I'll be ordering the base 250 - 62 of each metal execpt antique gold which will be 64. Posting costs soon!

Sorry havent posted in a while - very busy. Update - I've gotten the samples from Oakcoins - and I'll post the pics soon - but I need to remint the dye due to an error. :shocked: Still taking prees - invoices to follow shortly.

Chris (my brother in law who this coin is for) is going in for surgery tomorrow to remove his upper plate and cheek bone. Keep him in your prayers.

Sorry havent posted in a while - very busy. Update - I've gotten the samples from Oakcoins - and I'll post the pics soon - but I need to remint the dye due to an error. :unsure: Still taking prees - invoices to follow shortly.

Chris (my brother in law who this coin is for) is going in for surgery tomorrow to remove his upper plate and cheek bone. Keep him in your prayers.

I'm glad I "bumped" it.

You better believe will be thinking about your brother in law :blink:

as far as the first peek! goes... COOL!!!

Edited by fairyhoney

Some updates:

Chris had his surgery Friday and is doing well despite everything he's been through. He's still in the ICU and has to maintain minimal contact which is understandable due to high risks of infection. My sister is a rock - she's always been the go-to person when something needed to be done and have it done right. She's taken this whole situation as a goal to be overcome w/ steps - a rocky road that HAS to be travelled - which is kind of simular to the coins character ironically. She travels because she has to.

It's going to be a long road for them - and he's recovering from the massive surgery slowly. There is a lot of scary things going on w/ his body - but all those things are considered pretty common after a procedure like this. Keep your prayers and positive thoughts going. :blink:

-----------

COIN NEWS:

I sent the coins back to the mint a little bit ago due to the mouth not being the way I'd like it to be & Oakcoins reminted for me. Thanks everyone over there! The first samples were almost perfect but the mouth just needed a tweak - and by the new pics it looks like they took care of the problem. I'll post new pics when I get them in my paws.

6N_00834_FRONT.jpg

Well here they are! The FINAL draft before shipping off to the mint - Oakcoins did an amazing job yet again and correct the minute detail that was driving me crazy. They've been great to work with. :P

Here is Miisha!!

miishareze.jpg

100_4274.jpg CLOSEUP - FIXED MOUTH

Good news! Chris had his surgery last Friday where they extracted the tumor and were successful. He's hurting pretty bad due to the reconstructive surgery they had to do - but he's in good spirits. Its amazing how people can battle something like this - its really made me take another look at my life and think about all those little things we take for granted. He's back home, was discharged on yesterday (pretty quick!!) and getting settled there. It's going to be a long healing process - so please continue the prayers. :ph34r:

For all of you that have pre-ordered, I'll be shipping out invoices shortly. The price is going to be $10 per coin +$2 shipping. Metals will be antique gold, antique copper, antique silver, & satin gold. ALL proceeds will go towards Chris' medical expences.

PM / EMAIL ME IF INTERESTED!!

Not much longer now and the coins will be delivered - :D I cant wait - As stated before, many sets still remain! PM / Email if interested.

Just for everyone's info - I fell behind on emails and have been trudging through them steadily so if you DID happen to email me and havent heard back yet, sit pretty. Still plugging away. :D

YAY! I just got a notice from oakcoins that monday the coins will ship out and into my hands - will be shipping and delivering shortly thereafter. :D

Hope everyone enjoys the "little extras" on the coin. :D

Updates : the book is taking more form - again, should be released in a year or so. :D

Chris is home and doing well. They removed his feeding tube and even though isnt up to solid foods - or will be for awhile - he is in good spirits. :huh: The fundraisers have really helped them out since the lovely insurance companies have declined some of the most riduculous things such as his ensure (which is his only means of nutrition) and the feeding tube. Anyway - not to gripe.... ;)

BUT thanks for everyone for participating - it might not seem like much - but youre all really helping out. ;) AND dont forget - RELAY FOR LIFE in your area coming up- check the american cancer assocations site!

THEYRE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE!!!!

*Shipping out next week! *

For those international customers, I'll be re-invoicing due to shipping cost error - you'll be seeing these either tonight or tomorrow.

Plenty left for those interested! <_<

For those international customers, I'll be re-invoicing due to shipping cost error - you'll be seeing these either tonight or tomorrow.

THEYRE HEEEEEEEEEEEERE!!!