Looking for a cache partner in New Philly Ohio

Strike Anywhere

One New Philadelphia Ohio Cacher Needed !!!!

I live in Philly PA and there is a multi-cache here that ends in New Philadelphia Ohio. The CO allows us to grab help to finish this together. We both get the find but I need someone to head to these coords and sign the log for us. Any takers? Some have already done it so I need a new finder to help with this trek... Thanks...

If you are interested email me at NLIH. I have a photo of the ammo can on this end with the coords I can send to you... The cache page is here.

Its called Old and New Philly... Thanks, NLIH - Lance

Here is a map of the cache area... dead center is the cache...

Edited by Never Lost In Him

If you are still seeking someone in the New Philly I can help you out.

Fuinny that I used to live and work in Philly. Spent near 4 years at Bethanna in Southampton and also worked at Norristown State Hospital

Now live about 1/2 hour North of new Philly and a Caching buddy here completed this leg for another Philly cacher last month.

I thought about posting a general message on the cache page but notice your occupation (spent 9 years as a Christian Counselor for abused kids in LA, Louisville, KY and Philly) and thought it may fit!

Let me know!