SD Wifi cards for your PDA

Just spotted that you can buy wifi adapter cards that go into the SD slot on your PDA. ie making a non wifi PDA able to link to a wireless network. They are incredibly small and most seem to be made by Spectec. They seem to be around £25-£30 inc postage on Ebay etc.

Has anyone tried one? Are they any good? Thinking of trying one in the Mio 350 as was a tight wad and didnt go for the Wifi enabled P550.

I have one for my Acer, bought from Ebuyer a while ago. It works well enough in a wifi zone but its difficult to read vast tracts of information because of the screen size. Some sites have PDA specific options. Of course with the SD slot in use as wifi, it can't be used for SD storage.

Brynric

Word of warning! I bought a Socket SD 802.11b card for my Mio 168. However this requires SDIO Now! which the Mio does not have. The PDA will crash after a few minutes of operation. I have not plucked up the courage to buy another one as all the newer version seem to require Now !