Newbie question

cj8larry

Can somebody tell me this? Me and my buddy have the same gps (Garmin GPSMAP 60Cx). If we go in halfers and purchase MetroGuide North America v8 for them. Will we both be able to put this on our gps's? I have heard that you may be able to use it for up to two. Is this correct? And can we dowload it to each of our computers or can it only be from one? I just got my Garmin last week so I really have no idea how this works but I want a street map. I did not know they were that expensive though. I have found some caches without it though. Lots of fun. Any help you can give me I greatly appreciate. Thanks!

Larry

Garmin Mapsource products are supplied with two unlock codes, so can be used with two different GPSrs. The software can also be loaded onto more than one computer. I think Garmin's intention is to allow two users within the same 'family'. I don't know if Garmin will allow the software to be used with two GPSrs that are registered with two different users at totally different addresses.