PM's

tsunrisebey

I'm having trouble sending a pm. Someone sent me a pm, I tried replying but I keep receiving a message that says; "there is no member by that name" (something very close to that).

I replied directly 3 times, same message pops up. I checked their profile, they are a premium member as am I, the name that was on the profile was identical to the name I received on the pm. Everything seems to be checking out ok.

Any ideas?

Tsun

I'm having trouble sending a pm. Someone sent me a pm, I tried replying but I keep receiving a message that says; "there is no member by that name" (something very close to that).

I replied directly 3 times, same message pops up. I checked their profile, they are a premium member as am I, the name that was on the profile was identical to the name I received on the pm. Everything seems to be checking out ok.

Any ideas?

Tsun

Do they have punctuation in their name, such as an ampersand (&) ?

Any ideas?

Tsun

Do they have punctuation in their name, such as an ampersand (&) ?

Yes, they do.