2007 Slovak geocoin for sell

Saman

slovak2007.jpg

The very beautiful 2007 Slovak geocoin (another national geocoin from my production after Czech) is available.

Untill now the antique bronze is prepared for sell, in few weeks also the antique silver will be ready at the same site. If you are interested, go to Czech geocaching shop and order it :D I hope you will like it at least as I like it :D

Only 28 antique bronze coins are left for sell (the Slovaks and Czechs has the opportunity to preorder it), so hurry up :D

I am not responsible for the system, but I will ask the owner.

quick response from the owner of the site - in the rules there is written, that you will receive the invoice after the order (because of the payment for the postal services depends on the quantity).

And another message - 16 coins left.

Looks like it's back to e-bay AGAIN :rolleyes:

[whinge on]

Great! I hate those who do that. Those who genuinely want them should have a fair chance to buy them first, before those gready money thursty hawkers.

Although in this instance I don't see any one there, so maybe it was only genuine buyers who got in quick enough to get them - I sure hope so.

Now back to your regular programming...

[whinge off]

Edited by keewee01

Looks like it's back to e-bay AGAIN :rolleyes:

[whinge on]

Great! I hate those who do that. Those who genuinely want them should have a fair chance to buy them first, before those gready money thursty hawkers.

Although in this instance I don't see any one there, so maybe it was only genuine buyers who got in quick enough to get them - I sure hope so.

Now back to your regular programming...

[whinge off]

Me Too :lol:

Payments for the goods may be settled via PayPal or via a PayPay account.

After you have ordered the goods, we will send you via e-mail or in the PayPal account your pro forma invoice showing the prices in CZK of the goods you have ordered.

Hmmm...order went thru yesterday...I received a confimation email for the order...but never received an invoice. Maybe I missed them?