Is PNWadmin on vacation?

nickzeke

It looks to me like the reviewers tend to run in cycles -- I've seen periods where caches are reviewed primarily by PNWadmin, and then periods where it's Team Misguided in the driver's seat. Then every once in a while, up pops Cascade Reviewer. If you're really lucky, maybe Keystone will sneak in!

It looks to me like the reviewers tend to run in cycles -- I've seen periods where caches are reviewed primarily by PNWadmin, and then periods where it's Team Misguided in the driver's seat. Then every once in a while, up pops Cascade Reviewer. If you're really lucky, maybe Keystone will sneak in!

And there was the cache just a little while ago where BOTH PNWadmin & Team Misguided published the same cache at the same time! :(

Since I'm the "back-up" reviewer, you never know when or where I'll show up. :(

All of our reviewers have personal lives, get too busy, go on vacations, and take breaks when they're not approving caches in their spare time. No worries.

Wait a second!

I get to have a life outside of reviewing? How come nobody told me this before now???

:(

Hey! Why are you wasting time in here? Get back to reviewing.

Okay who forgot to lock the cage again?

:(