BRoKeN W's Personal Geocoin

BRoKeN W

Didn't realize this had become a reservation forum. Please add me to the waiting list for this great coin.

Sorry about that. The whole one coin, one thread rule tends to get everyone confused (us included). Added you to the waiting list.

Added tom4props, fivedime and plumbrokeacres to the waiting list. Glad you're still interested keewee01! :ph34r:

It is such an amazing coin - I'd rate it's design and beauty right up there amongst the best.

Awww thanks! :D

Invoice paid today. Thanks. :ph34r:

I've been bugged by a certain person for over a year to do a remint of my v1 personal coin. :D This particular person offered to pay for the remint and said I could pay them back at a later date. In late May of this year I finally accepted the offer. Since GCF 09 is over I am now making the coin available to the fine people of the geocoin forums. :(

coinspics.jpg

Coin aspects:

Diameter: 1.5 inches (38mm)

Thickness: 3mm

Finish: Copper

Quantity: 100

Available for sale: 60

Trackable: Yes

Unique Icon: Yes (translates to "Dream") Broken-W-32x32-1.jpg

Coin name: Cachin' In Your Dreams

Price: $9.50 per coin

U.S. Shipping: $2.50 for the first coin, 50 cents for each coin after

International Shipping: $3.50 for the first coin, 50 cents for each coin after

Please e-mail me with your paypal e-mail address and if you are in the U.S. or International. Be sure you tell me your location so I don't have to ask you or search for it. (PM's are okay but makes it harder for me to keep track of orders)

Thanks!

Kelly

BRoKeN W

I've been bugged by a certain person for over a year to do a remint of my v1 personal coin. :D This particular person offered to pay for the remint and said I could pay them back at a later date. In late May of this year I finally accepted the offer. Since GCF 09 is over I am now making the coin available to the fine people of the geocoin forums. :laughing:

coinspics.jpg

Coin aspects:

Please e-mail me with your paypal e-mail address and if you are in the U.S. or International. Be sure you tell me your location so I don't have to ask you or search for it. (PM's are okay but makes it harder for me to keep track of orders)

Thanks!

Kelly

BRoKeN W

Tossing in a deal: 4 coins for $35 plus shipping. Breaks down to $8.75 per coin plus shipping.

I've been bugged by a certain person for over a year to do a remint of my v1 personal coin. :D This particular person offered to pay for the remint and said I could pay them back at a later date. In late May of this year I finally accepted the offer. Since GCF 09 is over I am now making the coin available to the fine people of the geocoin forums. :rolleyes:

coinspics.jpg

Coin aspects:

Thanks!

Kelly

BRoKeN W

Tossing in a deal: 4 coins for $35 plus shipping. Breaks down to $8.75 per coin plus shipping.

Got mine in the mail the other day! One word ... beautiful. It looked so much better in person than I thought it would! Thanks for getting it to me so quickly! :(

Thank you for the compliment. :D The coins truly do look better in person than they do in the photo.

WOW Found this in my mail today, even more gorgeous than the photos!!! It blew away my caching buddy, so much so that he wanted to know how one does the art for such a gorgeous coin. Thanks for making these available!

:D I found pictures online and then sent them along with a description of what I wanted to a person who does artwork. It took a few attempts for the artist to get the coin to the way I wanted it, but it was worth it. There are several people willing to draw up artwork for you for a fee. I believe I paid $100 for the artwork to be completed.

I've been bugged by a certain person for over a year to do a remint of my v1 personal coin. <_< This particular person offered to pay for the remint and said I could pay them back at a later date. In late May of this year I finally accepted the offer. Since GCF 09 is over I am now making the coin available to the fine people of the geocoin forums. :lol:

coinspics.jpg

Coin aspects:

Thanks!

Kelly

BRoKeN W

40 coins left. I tossed in a little something extra in the most recent packages and will probably do so with the rest of the packages I send out. :anibad:

Pre-Thanksgiving Day Sale!!!

*Sale Ends November 24, 2009 (midnight, MST)*

coinspics.jpg

Coin aspects:

Quantity Made: 100

Price: $8.00 per coin!!!!

Please e-mail or PM me with your paypal e-mail address, mailing address, and Qty. of coins you'd like to order.

Thanks!

Kelly

BRoKeN W

Edited by BRoKeN W

Pre-Thanksgiving Day Sale!!!

*Sale Ends November 24, 2009 (midnight, MST)*

coinspics.jpg

Coin aspects:

Quantity Made: 100

Price: $8.00 per coin!!!!

Please e-mail or PM me with your paypal e-mail address, mailing address, and Qty. of coins you'd like to order.

Thanks!

Kelly

BRoKeN W

BUMP :)