BRoKeN W's Personal Geocoin

BRoKeN W

Is this new or did I see a thread on this coin already?

This is a new thread to take reservations. The other thread was to just show off the coin, but not take reservations.

And now they've been merged as well.

From my post in a thread yesterday about another coin:

Merged duplicate threads.

As a reminder to all: one coin = one thread.

All issues related to one coin will remain in one thread. There is too much clutter and it becomes confusing to buyers to have mutiple threads with information spread across them.

Please remember this for all coin sales.

If/when you need to change a thread title, just let Eartha or I know and we can do that.

Thanks.

- Sketti

Thanks.

Is this new or did I see a thread on this coin already?

This is a new thread to take reservations. The other thread was to just show off the coin, but not take reservations.

And now they've been merged as well.

From my post in a thread yesterday about another coin:

Merged duplicate threads.

As a reminder to all: one coin = one thread.

All issues related to one coin will remain in one thread. There is too much clutter and it becomes confusing to buyers to have mutiple threads with information spread across them.

Please remember this for all coin sales.

If/when you need to change a thread title, just let Eartha or I know and we can do that.

Thanks.

- Sketti

Thanks.

Didn't know that about coin thread. Learn something new every day! Thanks for merging them and I will remember the posted information in future postings. :blink:

These coins are GOING FAST!!!!

Did I miss something? On March 2 the post said not taking reservations yet, then today they're almost sold out before reservations started? I just sent my order.

EDIT: I think I see... multiple threads, merged. I thought my brains were malfunctioning.

Edited by danoshimano

These coins are GOING FAST!!!!

Did I miss something? On March 2 the post said not taking reservations yet, then today they're almost sold out before reservations started? I just sent my order.

EDIT: I think I see... multiple threads, merged. I thought my brains were malfunctioning.

Sorry about the confusion. I had posted yesterday on the Idaho geocaching forums that we taking reservations from Idaho geocachers and had planned on opening reservations on the Groundspeak forums around noon today, and when I checked my e-mail this morning it was swamped with e-mail from people who say they saw our coin on some other website.

BRoKeN W I sent a email request early in the reservatin process, can you please confirm getting the email ? Thanks, Glenn

Glenn,

I did receive your e-mail and have coins reserved for you. Sorry I haven't responded back yet, it's been a long day of dealing with e-mails and trying to make sure we have the correct amount of coins reserved for those that sent e-mails. My husband just got home and is going to review the list, just to make sure I did the calculations right. After he's done I'll start returning e-mails. :D

BRoKeN W I sent a email request early in the reservatin process, can you please confirm getting the email ? Thanks, Glenn

Glenn,

I did receive your e-mail and have coins reserved for you. Sorry I haven't responded back yet, it's been a long day of dealing with e-mails and trying to make sure we have the correct amount of coins reserved for those that sent e-mails. My husband just got home and is going to review the list, just to make sure I did the calculations right. After he's done I'll start returning e-mails. :D

Ok thanks. I had not posted the thread but did send email, Sent through Groundspeak first and did not get a CC to my email so sent through the gmail addy provided, Thanks, Glenn

Just a note to say that we are SOLD OUT of both metal finishes.

We also have no more coins available for trade.

Thanks to everyone who reserved coins and hopefully we've replied back to all e-mails we received.

Also thanks to those who requested trades!

Nice looking coin there....would you be willing to trade for my glowing Personal Coin?

Oops...I just missed your last post about trades being accounted for. If you happen to find another, please keep me in mind, ok?

Edited by Go JayBee

Ugh! Somehow I missed this one. I HAVE to get better at reading the little notes under the thread topics. I totally missed that it said "taking reservations". If anyone has an extra that they'd like to trade, PLEASE let me know. This one was on the top of my oldest daughter's wish list.

I have missed some threads like that too. GRRRR to Thread Consolidation!!!! GRRRR

Ugh! Somehow I missed this one. I HAVE to get better at reading the little notes under the thread topics. I totally missed that it said "taking reservations". If anyone has an extra that they'd like to trade, PLEASE let me know. This one was on the top of my oldest daughter's wish list.

I have missed some threads like that too. GRRRR to Thread Consolidation!!!! GRRRR

I agree. I also dislike having to page back through several pages to figure out what the new information in the thread is (or what's changed).

Windose

I traded for 4 and will have some extras!

cydriver

*Update - Our coins should be in around the 19th of this month! After we make sure the coins are good to go, we will start sending out invoices. All coins should be shipped out that Friday, unless we have not received your payment.

ETA: Could a Moderator please change the subtitle to UPDATE? Thanks!

Edited by BRoKeN W

There was a typo in the note section of the paypal invoices we sent out

"Note:Please pay your invoice by Thursday (3/22/07) to have your coins mailed out on Friday (3/23/07). If you pay after that your coins will be mailed out on Friday (3/30/07). If you do not pay by Thursday (3/39/07) you forfeit your reservation and your invoice will be canceled. Thanks!"

The correct date is 3/29/07. Sorry for any confusion that caused... we just have a wacked up calendar! :rolleyes:

*The last batch of coins will be going in the mail tomorrow. If you have not paid your invoice yet please do so before 9am (Mountain Standard Time) tomorrow (3/30/07) as this is when we are heading to the post office and will start canceling the invoices.

After we get everything back in order we will start contacting people on the waiting list to see if they are still interested in purchasing any of our coins that may be left over.

Thanks!