Raine™ v1 Geocoin

Raine

For those that happened to meet me at the GeocoinFest 2007 event or the Temecula Valley event and got one of my coins... the activation code is RAINE

Send me an email if you need anything other info.

-Raine

And for those who did not meet you, is there a way to get one?

Ditto (?)

For those that happened to meet me at the GeocoinFest 2007 event or the Temecula Valley event and got one of my coins... the activation code is RAINE

-Raine

Ditto (?)

Ditto, Ditto

Very cool coin: the Steel City Babes second favorite hobby is Texas Holdem.

I would be interested in trading if you are in fact entertaining trades. I have a personal geocoin at the mint right now and will have it available early March.

See : http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...44&t=155316

if not I guess I will admire from afar :D

Thanks

Steel City Babes

I had already inquired about a trade for these but was told they are only available in person to person trades. Raine told me he expects to be at this years MWGB so we will have a chance to do a trade them.

Team Sand Dollar

This is correct. As of right now since I just got them in and I plan on attending MWGB and GW and a few other events I plan on seeing a lot of people and doing the trades in person.

-Raine

-Raine

You've been Peppered! :( Your a cool dude young man, it was good to see ya again thanks fer the swap.

See ya at another event soon.

Pepper

I had already inquired about a trade for these but was told they are only available in person to person trades. Raine told me he expects to be at this years MWGB so we will have a chance to do a trade them.

Team Sand Dollar

This is correct. As of right now since I just got them in and I plan on attending MWGB and GW and a few other events I plan on seeing a lot of people and doing the trades in person.

-Raine

:) You should get some other lackeys together and head out to MOGA this year! :( A lot of SLAGA members will be in attendance so that pretty much insures a LOT of food. :(

Team Sand Dollar

-Raine

So, you maybe planning on Spring Fling or the GeoLuau this year?

-Raine

Ya..I was there and did not get to meet you...any chance of doing a personal Coin Trade?

Got a nice surprise today at the Duckie Event. Raine moseyed up and handed me one of these way cool coins.

Thanks for the great surprise.

I was fortunate enough to meet Raine at todays event as well and received one of these coins. I am getting closer to forming the idea for a personal coin. Raine is on the list of people who will get one when I finally get one made.

Made a trade with Raine early on during the event, this is a very nice coin, right after that I managed to coral Moun10bike and did the same with him, this was a great opportunity for face to face trading, then went caching and found two HTF coins in caches :ph34r:

Woohoo! I got the hat trick - a Raine, Mount10Bike and prntr1 coin!

Traded the Raine coin to an Alabama cacher who couldn't make the trip, so now I have to track him down again!