CinemaBoxers Personal Coin CinemaBoxers Cosmo Memorial Coin, Small edition

CinemaBoxers

Hello CinemaBoxers.

I think this is a good idea that you have a special "Cosmo"coin made again. [thanks to geocoinstore for the great offer].

I hope that everybody who trades let the coin free so that a lot off people, will remember Cosmo.

So he wil live forever and ever. :huh:

Remember you can not see Cosmo anymore but he will lives always in your hearts. :laughing:

It hurts, i know it hurts. :blink:

For Cosmo and Duke and other beloved ones.

They say memories are golden.

Well maybe that is true.

I never wanted memories.

I only wanted you.

A million times i needed you.

A million times i cried.

If love alone could have saved you.

You never would have died.

In life a loved you dearly.

In death i loved you still.

In my heart you hold a place.

No one could ever fill.

If tears could build a stairway.

And heartache make a lane.

I'd walk the path to heaven.

And bring you back again.

Our family chain is broken.

And nothing seems the same.

But as god calls us one by one.

The chain will link again.

Author: onknown.

A beatiful coin - how wonderful you were able to make a limited run. These will be a very special and fitting memorial of your beloved Cosmo. We here at hollora do know the heartache of missing the eyes and antics of your boxer.

Hopefully, they will not be all traded by the time I may have something to trade.

I know Cosmo is waiting at the "Rainbow Bridge".

I know how hard it is to lose a treasured pet. When an animal of any kind becomes a part of your family and occupies a space in your heart, losing them is no less painful than losing a human member of your clan.

Remembering those happy times you shared with your lost pet helps to ease the pain and I truly believe that anything you do that allows them to live on in your heart and mind is most beneficial.

I had the privilege to meet Cosmo if ever so briefly last October and he was a wonderful dog. I truly feel that this coin is a very touching way to keep Cosmo alive forever and kudos to the Geocoin Store for making this possible.

::hugs::

Paula & Jim, what a nice tribute to a beloved pet. These furry family members just don't live long enough, I still miss my kitty melba who raised me (she adopted me when I was about 4). They make such an impact on our lives while they're here. I'm sure you provided him the greatest life a doggy could hope for.

He'll live on forever in your memories and hearts (and now these pretty coins!)

I probably don't have anything special enough for a trade for one of these, hopefully you'll still have one when I get around to making a personal coin :laughing:

Hi Paula & Jim,

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I know exactly how you feel as my yellow Lab Max passed away last August. Each dog is so unique and with each passing day spent with them, the bonds become stronger and stronger. They seem to iknow exactly how to find a way right to the center of our heart.

I have a pretty good idea how much he meant to you, as you've honored him so, and even though he's gone, Cosmo will always be Cosmo. Perhaps, somewhere over the Rainbow Bridge, he'll be waiting.

Tom

Ohhhhh, I just LOVE it...

Animals have a way or worming their way into our hearts and no matter what they will always claim a special part of them. My parrot Radar has been on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge for 3 years now this month and I still cry sometimes when I think about him. 14 years just wasn't long enough to share my life with him. I have two other parrots who are insane and crazy and are special as well, but he was a special creature and anyone who had ever met him never forgot him. I haven't been able to activate his Rainbow Bridge coin yet, LOL! And yes, I have his ashes at home!!!! I know he's not a dog, but I understand your loss..... and am so sorry :blink: I love your coin and tribute to Cosmo. I wish I had something to trade for your coin :laughing:

For Cosmo and Duke and other beloved ones.

They say memories are golden.

Well maybe that is true.

I never wanted memories.

I only wanted you.

A million times i needed you.

A million times i cried.

If love alone could have saved you.

You never would have died.

In life a loved you dearly.

In death i loved you still.

In my heart you hold a place.

No one could ever fill.

If tears could build a stairway.

And heartache make a lane.

I'd walk the path to heaven.

And bring you back again.

Our family chain is broken.

And nothing seems the same.

But as God calls us one by one.

The chain will link again.

Author: unknown.

Okay...made me cry, no fooling. I gotta go blow my nose now.

Dogs like Cosmo linger in your heart.

Sorry for your loss, Paula.

As I sit here watching my 6 yo doxie being terrorized by my daughters 10 mo old boxer Toshi, I already find it hard to imagine life without her. She has brought absolute joy to our lives and even has my 15 yo non dog loving son lying on the bed with her talking baby talk to her.

CB when I first read of your dear Cosmo passing away, I felt a small void, so I am sure yours is huge. We have a couple of 4 legged kids waiting for us at rainbow bridge and just thinking about that makes it a little easier.

I here my girls scratching at the back door now. A beautiful sound. Thanks for sharing your dogs with the rest of. I placed 1 of your 10th anniv. coins as a FTF prize in a cache I placed in a dog park and the recipient loved it (so do I).

Thanks for all your coin designs. They are beautiful.