Nero V2 Second Run.

Nero

I have had numerous people inquire about my Nero V2 coin, both in person and email.

I am trying to guage interest in having a second run made.

2 options..

I could have another run of say 100 or so made in the original metals Nickel or Black Nickel.

or...

I was thinking a 3 piece Antique set. Copper, Gold, Silver

Any interest?

e7266ae6-d1a9-4cf9-8644-dc5f722949ee.jpg2e94bda3-e258-4cf8-a10c-ea2aa4610a4e.jpg

Edited by Nero

I REALLY Like the Set Idea. I'd love to see a Antique set.

I have already priced making more coins, and am looking into shipping and paypal fees. last time I thought i'd make a slight profit and ended up over $100 in the hole.

I will probably post tonight or tomorrow with pricing and then ask for people to email me with desired #'s

Any set with copper in it is a winner as far as I am concerned :( The other metals wouldn't be as important; we'd keep the copper for our personal collection and send the others into the wild. We'll definitely be in for a set, possibly two. Love your avatar, although I've no idea what it has to do with a fiddling Roman Emperor! :(:)

Any set with copper in it is a winner as far as I am concerned :( The other metals wouldn't be as important; we'd keep the copper for our personal collection and send the others into the wild. We'll definitely be in for a set, possibly two.

Ditto (especially about copper). :(

Love your avatar, although I've no idea what it has to do with a fiddling Roman Emperor! :(:(

And ditto again! :)

Ok, found out its a little bit extra for antique finish, nothing major though. also looking into having the bottoms stamped something like 1 of 3 piece set or something similar.

So heres what im looking at.

3 pc sets Antique Gold, Antique Copper, Antique Silver

Singles in Black Nickel since they seem to be the most popular.

Ant Sets $30/ea

Singles $10/ea

shipping/packaging/labor Included.

if you are interested please send me email NOT through my profile, but to kf6jax@gmail.com

with the following.

Handle (gc.com name):

Email (one used for paypal):

How many Sets?

How many BN Singles?

Country your in:

will you pay with paypal or US postal money order (only 2 options)?