Great Canadian TB race

Diner

Utsman hasn't made any remarks on this forum in over a year and hasn't visited the site at all since December of last year, I am thinking it might be a wash. You never can tell though, like a long lost travel bug he may pop back up unexpectedly. It is also possible that life has dealt Utsman an unexpected hand and geocaching and TB races have dropped off the radar, you just can't tell. I do know there were comments a long time ago about the lack of updates on the page.

On a side note, I once asked GPS Central for a donation for a geocaching event that I hosted and they totally ignored my request, not even deigning to reply to my snail mail letter printed on our society letterhead, I guess we didn't offer enough potential sales so we weren't worthy of their attention. I have never contacted them again and never mention them to other geocachers. They were one of the sponsors of the Great Canadian TB Race and the logo is still prominently displayed on the race page.

Perhaps you can write them and ask them if they know anything? :blink:

http://www.geocities.com/gctbrace06/

I think Utsman is in the miltary so it's not a far leap to believe he was deployed over seas. It would explain why things got dropped so quickly. But I'm only guessing. My TB is out of the race anyway as it's busy touring the UK instead of Canada. :signalviolin:

Edited by MHz

So, hopefully, he did not alreay receive the GPS that he had promissed as first prize, and kept it.

Even more hopefully, he is safe somewhere, and did not fall under a Taliban bullet. :-(

So, as the reace is officially over today, does someone have time to compile te results?