Anyone willing to spare an answer?

T Bird

... I don't understand... can I find them in the Groundspeak Shop? Or do I have to go somewhere else? I'm sorry, I'm pretty new to the forums.

Generally people either buy ammo cans (or other sturdy containers) locally, or mail order them, whichever is cheaper. Since ammo cans weight like 5 pounds each, shipping can get expensive, be sure to factor that into mail/internet orders.

The Groundspeak shop doesn't sell ammo cans, but they do sell stickers that you can put on an ammo can. Other places also sell thats that may be useful, like stencils, more stickers. Or you could just make one on your own to letter them (cut a stencil by hand, paint markers, nail polish, etc).

Army Surplus stores are your best bet. You can also find them online, but they are heavy and kinda expensive to ship. Tell friends that is what you want for your birthday/Christmas. They will look at you oddly, but tend to make the effort to get the cans for you since it is a unique kind of present.

Take care,

Outspoken1

I bought some on ebay once, but now that I have read the forums more I bought them for to much. I bought 10 for about 70 dollars, it was 30 for the actual ammo cans then like 40 for shipping. It was a really heavy box. Go to google and type in "Army Surplus Store, (Your City), (Your State)". Google usually comes up with a store close by.