Bluegirl \ GeoLobo personal geocoin

GeoLobo

I still have some Bluegirl\GeoLobo personal geocoins available for Trade Only. If you haven't traded with me, please contact me at geolobos AT yahoo DOT com

geocoin.jpg

Send me your link or image of your coin. If you dont have a personal coin to trade, send me your link to your trading list.

Sorry, I posted in wrong place again.....i keep hitting new post instead of reply to

I still have some Bluegirl\GeoLobo personal geocoins available for Trade Only. If you haven't traded with me, please contact me at geolobos AT yahoo DOT com

geocoin.jpg

Send me your link or image of your coin. If you dont have a personal coin to trade, send me your link to your trading list.

geocoin.jpg

So is this coin trackable? Does it have an icon?

I posed the same question... no response yet.

As far as I can tell from the original artwork, there's no tracking number nor "trackable on geocaching.com" so unless it's changed since then, it's not trackable nor has an icon.

Edited by Mauison
As far as I can tell from the original artwork, there's no tracking number nor "trackable on geocaching.com" so unless it's changed since then, it's not trackable nor has an icon.

being that it's a simple round coin, it could easily be on the side. : }

Huh, I've never seen that. Any coins like that?

I also checked the "All Geocoins" list on the Geocaching.com Geocoin Home Page and didn't see a listing for Bluegirl or GeoLobo.

geocoin.jpg

I have one from a trade it is numberd but is not trackable 300 were minted