Anyone from around Warsaw, Indiana?

jimdmartin

I'm brand new to this hobby, and even though I'm 51 yrs old, I'm looking forward to 'trompin' through the woods again, like I did when I was MUCH younger.

Just curious if anyone is from around the Warsaw, Indiana area, and if so, if you would mind if I were to tag along on your next hunt, and possibly learn a few things?

Thanks....

Jim

Welcome to geocaching and the Midwest Forums Jim,

I do believe Buddaman is from that area. You could see who puts out caches in that area and send them an e-mail.

Chris-Team Shydog

I just sent him a e-mail. :P:P

Welcome, Jim! Don't let Buddaman's lame urban micros discourage you. :lol: Come down south a bit and you'll find dozens of walk-in-the-woods caches :P at Huntington and Salamonie reservoirs. Let us know how you make out with your first finds!!

Just kidding about the lame micros, Budda. :P

Welcome to geocaching and the Midwest Forums Jim,

I do believe Buddaman is from that area. You could see who puts out caches in that area and send them an e-mail.

Chris-Team Shydog

I just sent him a e-mail. :P:P

Welcome, Jim! Don't let Buddaman's lame urban micros discourage you. :lol: Come down south a bit and you'll find dozens of walk-in-the-woods caches :P at Huntington and Salamonie reservoirs. Let us know how you make out with your first finds!!

Just kidding about the lame micros, Budda. :P

I'd love to get in on some hunts down at the Huntington reservoir, as well as the Salamonie.... let me know when you would allow a newb to tag along...

JIm