GPS Order

Bushrod

Against my better judgement I ordered a GPS unit from WalMart because they were nearly 100 bucks cheaper than the other stores,catch was I had to order it online.Well I did that was 11 days ago and when I ordered it they said it was in stock so I paid the 3 day shipping so I would have it by the weekend and they agreed I would get it in 3 to 4 days.Well its 7 days past now B) Come to find out it was not even shipped until 3 days ago.Just wanted to let you guys know how they operate :huh:

Against my better judgement I ordered a GPS unit from WalMart because they were nearly 100 bucks cheaper than the other stores,catch was I had to order it online.Well I did that was 11 days ago and when I ordered it they said it was in stock so I paid the 3 day shipping so I would have it by the weekend and they agreed I would get it in 3 to 4 days.Well its 7 days past now :huh: Come to find out it was not even shipped until 3 days ago.Just wanted to let you guys know how they operate B)

Sounds like they are in breach of contract - or would be in the UK

Against my better judgement I ordered a GPS unit from WalMart because they were nearly 100 bucks cheaper than the other stores,catch was I had to order it online.Well I did that was 11 days ago and when I ordered it they said it was in stock so I paid the 3 day shipping so I would have it by the weekend and they agreed I would get it in 3 to 4 days.Well its 7 days past now :P Come to find out it was not even shipped until 3 days ago.Just wanted to let you guys know how they operate :lol:

I ordered 3 Legend CX's from them about 2 weeks before christmas and they arrived the 5th day after I placed the order.