Sorting and/or searching features

BlueButton

I would really love to see better sorting features on the find a cache resluts screen. Possibly where you can sort by last time found or by Icon or by date placed. Please, please, pretty please. :laughing: I love finding the ones that have not been found for over a year or longer and it takes forever to scan through each page.

Thanks,

Bluebutton

Have you tried out Pocket Queries and GSAK?

Wonderful if you have a premium membership and have GSAK. Even though I have both I would still like to see that feature on GC.com rather than having to do a work around.

Loch Cache

What is GSAK, and I'd just like search to actually WORK.

Try searching for "Gibraltar's Glory" in Australia.

It doesn't come up with a search for Gibraltar, or for Gibraltar's, yet I know the cache exists.

Do the same with "An anagram of CORK" which doesn't come up with a search for "anagram" either.

And if I search by country, then I get a gazillion pages to sort through manually.

Have you tried out Pocket Queries and GSAK?

Wonderful if you have a premium membership and have GSAK. Even though I have both I would still like to see that feature on GC.com rather than having to do a work around.

Loch Cache

What is GSAK, and I'd just like search to actually WORK.

Try searching for "Gibraltar's Glory" in Australia.

It doesn't come up with a search for Gibraltar, or for Gibraltar's, yet I know the cache exists.

Do the same with "An anagram of CORK" which doesn't come up with a search for "anagram" either.

And if I search by country, then I get a gazillion pages to sort through manually.

It looks like it searches by exact word. "Gibraltar" didn't come up for me either, but searching for "Gibraltar's" did.

Searching for "anagram" got me your second example, however... :signalviolin:

I've tried pocket queries. First of all you have to wait a day for your query to be built then you have to do a lot of finagling to sort. It's almost faster to go page by page. :D It would be way easier to have it already on the web site. Almost all sites have sort features, just wondering whey GC doesn't?

I've tried pocket queries. First of all you have to wait a day for your query to be built then you have to do a lot of finagling to sort. It's almost faster to go page by page. :D It would be way easier to have it already on the web site. Almost all sites have sort features, just wondering whey GC doesn't?

I usually get new pocket Queries within a few minutes - not sure why yours are taking a day.

Inside of GSAK sorting is a snap - have you tried that?