CONGRATS BLACKJEEPSQUADRON

CYBret

He was out finding his 1000th at Nature's Toll Bridge.

304d8380-ee75-4fcd-8793-eb1be8e92b5e.jpg

Congrats, Pappy!

(smile, fer cryin' out loud!)

Bret

Congrats on hitting 1000 BJS!!!

Bret, perhaps his jaw was frozen while being out in the blizzard making it impossible for him to smile! :ph34r:

It does look like an amazing place for a cache though, and one that would be worthy of a 1000 milestone!

Congrats on hitting 1000 BJS!!!

Bret, perhaps his jaw was frozen while being out in the blizzard making it impossible for him to smile! :ph34r:

It does look like an amazing place for a cache though, and one that would be worthy of a 1000 milestone!

Thanks!! Actually the weather was pretty decent down there yesterday! Just rain.

BJS

Way to go Dan! I think I now have a new person to motivate me..................yeah you. :laughing:

Thanks Kris!

I see you and Luckybear have plans for the 21st. We'll possibly be having another one soon too.

BJS

Her cousin was getting married next month, to make a long story short, the bride is pregnant and won't fit into her dress next month so it is now on Wednesday. I would much rather be in the Haute then in a church basement all dressed up.