Signs of Our Times The Sequel

Tom & Jerry

Good to be back in SA reading yer forums, particularly the closed 'Sign of our Times' by geocacher.co.za

All we can say is;

The years of Apartheid were full of uphill struggles,

And I'll be damned if we'll be called Marmite Muggles!

The Black Cat and a Brown Mouse.

PS Forgive us, possibly we misunderstood the high-tech language?

Edited by Tom & Jerry
But why was there no response to the "Milky Bar" comment?

Gwarp--- Because these types of people still live in the past and cannot except that those time are over. Now we make statement that is totally to the point and factual with no hidden "racial" connections and they cannot accept that. BUT they are allowed to make comments and NOTHING is allowed to be said about that! Seems like reverse discrimination to me.

YES to closing this thread as it is just going around in circles.

I agree that everyone is entitled to voice their opinion, but unless it is going to add value don't post it on the forum. If you have a problem with what someone has said PM or eMail them and take it up with them on a personal level without having to involve those of us who are here to enjoy ourselves. Realistically we can't expect to get on with everyone in this world.

Colour should not be an issue in this game. Going back to the original issue of the first posting in Signs of Our Times, a muggle is a muggle, irrespective of colour. Caches get muggled worldwide so you can't blame any person based on race. Statistically the chances are greater that a black person picks up your cache in this country. Go to America and it changes to white. So please, let's leave race out of this.

How about something on the lighter (and no I don't mean in colour) side of muggles at caches. Read my log on the Tribute to Miners cache. Man, did I enjoy it!

Brilliant! Now if we can only lure them into throwing away the junk. I remember someone once spread the word that their was a millionaire out there who used to give people money if he saw you picking up litter. Pity the scam didn't last long.