What's in your mailbox? Version 2

UOTrackers

For those posting their names to get on the coin, please read the first post in the thread to save UOTrackers some headaches (and also to find out when the next opportunity to post and get on the coin is). Right now the first post is saying this:

EDIT: I have accepted the first 30 names, but that wont be all that goes onto this coin! Stay tuned I'll be looking for more over the weekend sometime! I'm trying to give all time zones a shot at this, so I'll be setting an alarm for the next one!

I learned a lot from the last project. I never would have expected so many people to want to be included in the coin. So this time I am going to accept names in waves, this way, hopefully no one will be left out.

If you were NOT on the first coin and would like to be on the second coin, please post the following here:

Caching name you'd like on it

Any way to shorten your name should it be necessary

As of right now I am ONLY accepting 30 names. I don't want to be a bugger on this, but ONLY 30 names to start with. I will edit this post until I am no longer able to edit it, then I will add a reply with the list of names.

This is the second set of 30 names, and will be filled from posts after this one. If your name is NOT on the first list and you want to be added, please reply now! 30 names only this time.

1. PrinceShoko

2. Tethys C

3. Tucats

4. Cydriver

5. Red Otter

6. PinkCowbell

7. tsunrisebey

8. Acadiahiker

9. Resolution

10. Justice League of NM

11. cttcrazy & demopkg

12. O-Mega

13. GBOTS

14. hybridgeek

15. -Hawk- and Snookie74

16. Smort78

17. GeoCrickets

18. Slammer180

19. hidnseek - Your IN!

20. GA Cacher

21. kim5010 & doublebk

22. NABOBISH

23. Twin Peaks

24. Dagim

25. eagle-2

26. Teaml5

27. TeamLegend4

28. -Dante

29. GreyingJay

30. roboknight

Edited by UOTrackers

Justice League of NM

Should I need to shorten names in order to fit more on, can this be shortened in any way?

How about taking out the "of". Any shorter and it wouldn't be me.

If you think it is too long, feel free to take it off. I don't mind since I am pretty new to the forums. I'm a big boy, it won't hurt my feelings.

Edited by The Justice League of NM

Justice League of NM

Should I need to shorten names in order to fit more on, can this be shortened in any way?

How about taking out the "of". Any shorter and it wouldn't be me.

If you think it is too long, feel free to take it off. I don't mind since I am pretty new to the forums. I'm a big boy, it won't hurt my feelings.

Oh I wont kick ya off, I just like to know if there is an acceptable shorter version just in case.