What's in your mailbox? Version 2

UOTrackers

I can't wait to see my copper ones!

I seem to remember being in contact with you some time ago over getting one (an AE version of the coin). Just want to confirm that is still the case please. Are you trading for them, or selling only? Thanks.

Edited by keewee01

I seem to remember being in contact with you some time ago over getting one (an AE version of the coin). Just want to confirm that is still the case please. Are you trading for them, or selling only? Thanks.

Ditto, still have the message. Copper? Cool! Can't wait!

Ditto, still have the message. Copper? Cool! Can't wait!

Can you forward the message to me? I can't find it in my messages. Thanks

The Artist Editions arrived today. I forgot I split my order. I have 20 shiny Copper with a dark blue translucent and 10 shiny nickel with a dark blue translucent. It may be hard to tell so I've also posted a comparison pic below the AE's I have a web site in design production right now, www.wicksworksdesign.com All my AE's will eventually be available there.

Kodak370.jpg

Comparison of translucents:

Kodak369.jpg

The Artist Editions arrived today. I forgot I split my order. I have 20 shiny Copper with a dark blue translucent and 10 shiny nickel with a dark blue translucent. It may be hard to tell so I've also posted a comparison pic below the AE's I have a web site in design production right now, www.wicksworksdesign.com All my AE's will eventually be available there.

Kodak370.jpg

Kodak369.jpg

Do you have a hi-res of the backside? I wanna see my name :)

Thanks Jen. My invoice for one COPPER AE arrived last night and I sent in a payment earlier this morning. Thanks so much! ^_^

Tom

Kodak370.jpg

Do you have a hi-res of the backside? I wanna see my name ^_^

Sure!

wiym_back_wwdlg.jpg

I got a couple of the standard gold, and boy are they nice! I'm a bit sad though... I thought the "h" in my name got cut off, but really I think it must have became an "n" somewhere in the process... I'm now "nybridgeek" instead of "hybridgeek" :ninja: Both my coins also have a dark(er) spot on each of them on the side with the Groundspeak logo, with one of them being really noticeable. Anyone else have this problem with theirs? It's probably just a random overheated enamel coating from the manufacturing process, but I'm interested to know if any other coins ended with this.

-hybridgeek

We've been away on vacation so we missed out on pre-ordering these coins when they were first up for sale. My wife's name is on this one (My son and my name were on the first one). I can't find them listed for sale on the Geoswag web site...are they all sold out? It would be really disappointing if my wife missed out on getting these coins...looking for 2 of each version to go along with the 2 of each that we have of the first coin of this series. If they are sold out, does anyone have any extras that they would be kind enough to trade to us?

Well, we missed these when they first came out but saw them again at Geoswag and they arrived in the mail today. They look great.

Any ideas what happened to the icon? The coins have been out for 3 months and still no icon....

Thanks again for a great coin.