What's in your mailbox? Version 2

UOTrackers

Dang it I thought this was the same as the other Mailbox Coin that had two versions so I never checked in. Missed this one!!!

Dennis the great thing bout these forums is that we are always getting new people coming in. There will be a V.3 but probably not as quickly as the V.2 came out. Maybe in 3 months or so. Basically whenever Christian Messages me and says "GO". Then I"ll get onto V. 3 I guess you'll be at the top of the list!

Edited by UOTrackers

Dang it I thought this was the same as the other Mailbox Coin that had two versions so I never checked in. Missed this one!!!

Dennis the great thing bout these forums is that we are always getting new people coming in. There will be a V.3 but probably not as quickly as the V.2 came out. Maybe in 3 months or so. Basically whenever Christina Messages me and says "GO". Then I"ll get onto V. 3 I guess you'll be at the top of the list!

I hope I can buy a couple of these before I leave :(

I'M SO EXCITED! CAN'T WAIT TO PUT A COUPLE OUT IN CACHES... MAYBE FIND SOME IN THE WILD TOO!

BY THE WAY, WHEN ARE SALES EXPECTED TO BEGIN? I CAN'T MISS THIS ONE OR THE OTHER TEAM MEMBERS MAY DO SOMETHING UNSEEMLY! NABOBISH

Looks awesome -- thanks so much for letting us participate!

Evil Chicken & Mother Hen

This has been so much fun, watching these coins get developed :o Am really happy that things for V.2 are getting close to "camera-ready", as it were :shocked: I had decided not to get really involved in this thread, as I could tell it was a lot of work, and I knew that there was a V.3 to come, so figured that we could get on that one. Imagine my shock to find out that we are already on V.1!! ;):(:( I was sure that we hadn't made the final art, but I was looking at one that I was activating - I can be really slow about that ;) - and happened to see our name just under the larger speech bubble, with only a little bit of our name clipped off. What a pleasant surprise! So let me just say "Thank you!!" for getting us in there, and I hope you don't mind that I'm a few months late with it. We're looking forward to the next ones!

Edited by chaosmanor

Hey!! You're on V.1!! :( Look on the back, in between the two speech bubbles. You're on the line above us, and to our left. Granted, the last two letters are missing, but that's you, no doubt about it :shocked:

After receiving the samples there were a couple things that needed to be corrected. I approved artwork just last night on the corrections, so my guess is 3-4 weeks for production? Christian if your lurking is that about right?

The order is in. We expect to have them on the 1st of July. We will post in the forums when they are ready. Thanks.

Oakcoins

After receiving the samples there were a couple things that needed to be corrected. I approved artwork just last night on the corrections, so my guess is 3-4 weeks for production? Christian if your lurking is that about right?

The order is in. We expect to have them on the 1st of July. We will post in the forums when they are ready. Thanks.

Oakcoins

Did the corrections include the de-capitalisation of my cachin name?

Oakcoins

Did the corrections include the de-capitalisation of my cachin name?

I'm sorry but I don't think so, as it was not a die correction, only color correction. I'm really very sorry about the mis-capitalization keewee :blink: