What's in your mailbox? Version 2

UOTrackers

EDIT: I have accepted the first 30 names, but that wont be all that goes onto this coin! Stay tuned I'll be looking for more over the weekend sometime! I'm trying to give all time zones a shot at this, so I'll be setting an alarm for the next one!

I learned a lot from the last project. I never would have expected so many people to want to be included in the coin. So this time I am going to accept names in waves, this way, hopefully no one will be left out.

If you were NOT on the first coin and would like to be on the second coin, please post the following here:

Caching name you'd like on it

Any way to shorten your name should it be necessary

As of right now I am ONLY accepting 30 names. I don't want to be a bugger on this, but ONLY 30 names to start with. I will edit this post until I am no longer able to edit it, then I will add a reply with the list of names.

1. chrisgun (emailed me)

2. Larry739

3. AA8BJ

4. Son of Cyclops

5. The 4 F's

6. Traderdell

7. stvanme

8. PaHawkeye

9. Team Webguy

10. Moustik and HBK

11. Stellarscapes

12. Bunya

13. Arthur & Trillian

14. ~tasia~

15. Team GCHound

16. PASSINGWIND

17. Geoholic28

18. Danoshimano

19. What rock?

20. Random Find

21. Butterfly Girlz

22. Ellesche

23. CinemaBoxers

24. Mean Green Machine

25. keewee

26. thespongefactor

27. v3nu5.exe

28. orlando511

29. ranger216

30. Droo

And that's it for this period of acceptance. I will open up more slots in the future but PLEASE DO NOT ADD anymore at this time. Thank you.

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

1. chrisgun (emailed me)

2. Larry739

3. AA8BJ

4. Son of Cyclops

5. The 4 F's

6. Traderdell

7. stvanme

8. PaHawkeye

9. Team Webguy

10. Moustik and HBK

11. Stellarscapes

12. Bunya

13. Arthur & Trillian

14. ~tasia~

15. Team GCHound

16. PASSINGWIND

17. Geoholic28

18. Danoshimano

19. What rock?

20. Random Find

21. Butterfly Girlz

22. Ellesche

23. CinemaBoxers

24. Mean Green Machine

25. keewee

26. thespongefactor

27. v3nu5.exe

28. orlando511

29. ranger216

30. Droo

And that's it for this period of acceptance. I will open up more slots in the future but PLEASE DO NOT ADD anymore at this time. Thank you.

57 chevy, sfwife and 9key you are all on the first coin!

Hey... I'm on the first coin! :P

LOL well I'm 98% sure you are. I carry 125 geocachers in my pocket, so let me look!....yep, your to the left of the small bubble, towards the top! and 9key is right under you!

Edited by UOTrackers

57 chevy, sfwife and 9key you are all on the first coin!

Hey... I'm on the first coin! :D

LOL well I'm 98% sure you are. I carry 125 geocachers in my pocket, so let me look!....yep, your to the left of the small bubble, towards the top! and 9key is right under you!

:( Hey FYI.. I just read your OP, and this one is for folks that didn't make the first coin. Very cool. Carry on, I was just checking to see if you were paying attention.. yeah, that's it. :D

:( . Neither Scoutbound, nor QuigleyJones told me about the first coin, even though after their post, I could have gotten on within 2 days. Now I miss this one too. Hopefully on another of these coins you can stick me in as GT, General_Tupperware, or GT&Co.

Hey GT, don't worry you didn't miss out, I"m just pacing myself for this one. On the first one I was very overwhelmed with people wanting to get in on it, so now I'm sorta taking it in a little slower, playing with graphics and seeing what I can accomplish, I'd like to get another 125 names on this coin as well, so I can walk around saying I've got 250 cachers in my pocket!

:(

Sometimes I hate it that I work evenings and cannot hang out on my computer like everyone who works days :( . I keep missing out on these things. :(:P:D

(Crowesfeat30 or CF30 if it's not too late... I know it is but one has to try...)

CF30

CF30 - to keep it short. I'm sure I saw your name on the first. I noticed, because I just bought one of your cool looking coins last week. Below right side bubble...lucky YOU!!!! :D