Downloading waypoints

aa4ss

If you download the gpx you wil get the information and the last 5 logs. For the spoilerpictures you need a extra program like spoilersync. With GSAK.NET you can do a lot of things with your GPX.

You can download a GPX per hand or 500 caches in one file is you make a pocket querie.

Edited by Jurgen & co

If you download the gpx you wil get the information and the last 5 logs. For the spoilerpictures you need a extra program like spoilersync. With GSAK.NET you can do a lot of things with your GPX.

You can download a GPX per hand or 500 caches in one file is you make a pocket querie.

Careful - spoilersync violates the terms of service by scraping the site for that info.

What the OP needs to do (providing he is premium member) is to setup and download a Pocket Query. Then use a program like GPXSonar on a Pocket PC to view the information (better then ebook anyday).

Thanks for the help. My Palm needs a new battery. What I am looking for is somehow to view and print my gpx files to use as my aid when out caching. I can get them loaded into my RoadMate and Explorist, but want to read the write up before going out. Something like the program cachmate for the palm, but I am only using my PC for now.

How do you download multi waypoints in the format to view in ebooks? All I seem to find is how to download LOC. and GPX files. I am wanting to download all the info listed for a cache. Thanks Tim